1. This is my very first one. Out of 40 accounts (5 were active at the time), I got around 10-15 of my accounts banned.

2. There are no automated botting bans. All reports are checked by a GM before banning someone. But the ban doesn't have to be related to something you did at that time. It could have been something you did a few days or a week before the ban if the ban is because of a player report.

3. That's very true. But I did not bot. So it doesn't make much sense. I did run BGs, though, with multiboxing of course. But that's not botting either.

4. That's very true. But I did not bot. So it doesn't make much sense. I did run BGs, though, with multiboxing of course. But that's not botting either.
    In this case there are only two reasons I can think of why u got banned:
    U entered multiple Bgs simultaneously with ur chars and didn't leave the BG where u weren't actively playing on.
    U used a software such as Ofollow to imitate /follow in BGs on Mop. A few years ago we asked the Warmane staff and they gave us green light on using Ofollow for BGs because it doesn't do anything except imitating the /follow command. Nevertheless its possible that there standpoint changed.

5. Probably because I joined different BGs by accident, because I was not in a party, and was just spamming an Accept BG queue macro the whole time.. Then again, those toons were not playing, and I left shortly after. It's weird. The only software I use is ISBoxer.

6. It's weird. The only software I use is ISBoxer.
    How do u let ur toons follow ur main then when u play on MoP where follow is disabled in BGs?

7. How do u let ur toons follow ur main then when u play on MoP where follow is disabled in BGs?
    I have Ethereal Soul-Trader (was possible to obtain right after moltdown) for this, but dont mbox MoP at all, no reason to do this in 408-450 ilvl gear.
    Pain dont have it ofc, checked via armory, then oFollow possible reason.

8. Yes, over 40 times entered different bgs (2-3) and toy them at the same time by accident. It's wrong, all of your chars played in the bgs with the help of bot programs. A good friend and I joined into 2 different bgs for fun and we could record (twitch) your bots playing at the same time in different games. They did neither leave nor were afk, they played by bots.

And yes, this makes sense, not to be in a party and play as multiboxer. The risk to join in different bgs is extremly high with 5 toons. And how did you follow, when all chars are spread over the map?

You got a ban because you used illegal programs and head gm will approve this. You were caught, accept it. I know the difference between a mb and a botter. Other ppl use 1 bot, you used 15 and masked it as multiboxer to be immune. You can pursue your lies and search for new excuses.

Sincerely
    Edited: November 25, 2018

9. I have heard of multiboxers getting a character banned for botting because it dies in a battleground and then jumps around and casts spells alone and looks like a bot. Maybe something similar happened in your case.
    not sure about OP's ban, but my paladin got flagged and banned for botting, even tho, i was clearly dualboxing dk/warr+hpal.
    most people are so blind, they dont even notice that the paladin is literally on follow 24/7 healing 1 solo target and going in full Kamikaze mode with the melee dps.
    +if one of your toon dies, the key presses are still sent to the other wow window, now, either i take over my pala to heal randoms or i just let them kill me and release at the same time both toons, so i get teleported to the same graveyard.

10. we could record (twitch) your bots playing at the same time in different games.
    Please link the evidence to back the claim you made.

Any follow-up on this story?

First 12