1. Just wanted players opinion

Hello ! So I don't come often to the forums to post things usually but I wanted players opinion on one thing. Today I wanted to play my ret again and do some dungeon. Everything was fine, until an agility ring drops. I've checked what I was wearing and i've seen that this one was better, but i've checked if no one needed it since agility is not for ret. So i've noticed that the 4 other players needed it, so i've needed it too, which is logical if even the healer needs it. I've won the item, and one of them said that im ninja and wants to report me, but is it legit ? Since everyone needed it before me ? This is why im asking players opinion, thanks for reading.

2. since agility is not for ret.
    Dude what? You might wanna read up some guides and bis lists on that one.

Just because someone says you are a ninja does not make you one. People will always blame you for everything and threaten you with a ban, welcome to gaming.

3. Hello ! This is what I've found 1 hour ago when I was reading ret pve guide on this forum :D. Thank you for you reply, it's very nice to see people like you. Have a nice day !