1. how hard is to find player in the lower levels zones to do partys

hey im thinking about having 1 or 2 characters on this server but since most of the charm of MMORPG is playing with people and im going to start from 0 i wanted to ask how hard would be to find people to play with, im going to play aliance and i know dat most players are on Horde so im not sure

if i have a easy time finding players in the horde i may try to play there but not sure i kinda want to play aliance, anyway thx for your time!

2. gotta log in and play abit mate to see if there is or there isnt WINK WINK

3. Man, I was extremely surprised when I started playing on this server a few weeks ago. I had the same fears as you. It's been a while since I played WoW, and I knew I'd get burnt out fast if there was no social scene. However, in the few weeks ive been playing, I've met a ton of ppl, joined a guild, had a bunch of really fun random world PvP encounters, and already have a solid friends list. Also, here seem to be a lot of ppl out leveling, I've had no problems finding strangers to do a quest with, or groups for dungeons. Hope to see you out there, the more people the better!

4. Seeking new friends

Man, I was extremely surprised when I started playing on this server a few weeks ago. I had the same fears as you. It's been a while since I played WoW, and I knew I'd get burnt out fast if there was no social scene. However, in the few weeks ive been playing, I've met a ton of ppl, joined a guild, had a bunch of really fun random world PvP encounters, and already have a solid friends list. Also, here seem to be a lot of ppl out leveling, I've had no problems finding strangers to do a quest with, or groups for dungeons. Hope to see you out there, the more people the better!
    Hi there I'm only level 11 paladin joined a week or so ago looking for new friends and people to quest and dungeon, toon is called AngelKeith add me :)

5. For all people, you can use this command in chat

/who

That command open a windows and tell you who are in your sector. Now, you want your leven...

You may specify custom filters per field by using the following formats:

n-"name"
    g-"guildname"
    z-"zone"
    r-"race"
    c-"class"
    s-"server"
    level
    minlevel-maxlevel (all numeric queries are assumed to be level)

Like...

/who z-"Ironforge" 1-10

or

/who 80 Draenei Priest

or only low lv

/who 10-15

Then you can whisper (/w "name of the dude")