1. Bryntroll vs Glorenzelg

The title says it all. I recently got my hands on hc bryntroll, i donated for hc glorenzelg before. Can anyone tell me, what is better for unholy pvp aswell as pve?
    in old forums it says that bryntroll is actually the bis weapon, but idk about this server.
    Thanks in advance :)

2. For PvP I'd go for Bryntroll. For PvE Gloren is better cuz of stats and damage but Bryntroll isnt that terrible either.

3. The title says it all. I recently got my hands on hc bryntroll, i donated for hc glorenzelg before. Can anyone tell me, what is better for unholy pvp aswell as pve?
    in old forums it says that bryntroll is actually the bis weapon, but idk about this server.
    Thanks in advance :)
    For pvp bryntol offer some additional survivability, while for pve, I dont know why would someone even consider bryntol over glorenzelg, except if you are going tank, and even that is questionable ... that 2.4k healing wont make difference between life and death, while additional expertise is always handy, not to mention more stamina.
    Edited: December 8, 2018 Reason: typo

4. For PVE:
    Bryn is going to be better for DPS
    Gloren is going to be better for tanking
    For PVP:
    Depends what you value more, more damage and random healing procs or higher sustainability. If you're queuing with a healer go for Gloren but otherwise Bryn is a better choice.

5. Gloren / better base dmg , more strenght and it gives you expertise so you wouldnt need to gem it >>> PvE

6. For PVE:
    Bryn is going to be better for DPS
    Wait, what ???
    Other things you have said are true. But, how did you get to conclusion that bryntol is better dps weapon in pve? If you have some screenshots or some kind of proof, or tests done for this, would gladly like to see that... :)

7. I really hope you are trolling,Bryntroll for better dps,it's impossible

8. I really hope you are trolling,Bryntroll for better dps,it's impossible
    He is not.It is probably the best hc weapon that you can get for PvE as unholy,and is BiS untill Shadowmourne.

"The drain can proc off of any weapon attack, as well as some odd events such as applying or refreshing effects such as deathknight diseases or the paladin talent Righteous Vengeance. These odd events do have some requirements though. The drain can proc off of the refreshing of some DoTs or debuffs so long as the character is within melee range of and facing the target for the drain. Specific to the deathknight class, the drain can proc off of the disease application of Icy Touch (assuming you are in melee range), can double-proc off Plague Strike (the strike and the disease application), and on each target that is in melee range and in front of you from Pestilence."
    The proc has no icd,and can also double proc from both parts of SS.
    Afaik the proc should be buffed by both blood presence and the ICC buff.

9. It all comes down to what race is your character?

If you are a Human, Glorenzelg is better.

If you are a Orc, Bryntroll is better.

On all other races dps difference according to Kahories sims, Glorenzelg is better than Bryntroll by 104 DPS (13416 Gloren vs 13312 Bryn), but that will be different if you are NOT best in slot (BIS) since the sim did calculations for bis list.
    Kahories also uses scripts from retail, so if the proc rate is higher than 3.1% of total dmg from Drain Life on Warmane, the difference drops down to less than 100dps, maybe even non.

All in all, its not worth to donate Glorenzelg for Unholy DPS, unless you plan to tank as your offspec.
    Bryntroll drops from Marrowgar, so its better to hope for it to drop than to waste 23 coins, since u have STS for example, that might be better item to use those 23 coins for.
    For PvP Bryntroll is again better, since what kills most of the players is spikey bursty dmg, and that extra healing can be really helpfull.

Bottom line, if you are Human > Gloren, if you are Orc > Bryntroll.
    If you are not bis, it depends on the rest of your gear.
    They will do almost same amount of dmg regardless, so if you have 23 coins and no good trinkets, get STS instead of Gloren and hope for fast Bryntroll drop from a pug or a raid, since noone else needs that weapon anyway.

I will test Bryntrolls % of overall dmg tonight and add a screenshot if i make the time for it, if not during the weekend.

Edit:
    https://imgur.com/a/YZVCoty
    There you go.
    This is not accurate tho, since i was missing all the raid buffs and 30% icc one.
    But, again, if while best in slot, in Icecrown Citadel, while fully being buffed, and having an ok uptime on the boss, if the DMG of Bryntroll goes above 3% to 4% or even more, its better than Gloren from my pov.
    Edited: December 20, 2018

10. Okay, I am surprised. Tnx gnimo for test.