1. I literally never make premades and win vast majority of battlegrounds. Your argument is invalid, you most likely simply suck. Or you are one of those 1k gs heroes.
    I hope you’re not serious for two reasons:

1. His theory and explanation make sense
    2. You’re just a prick
    Edited: November 30, 2018

2. I hope you’re not serious for two reasons:

1. His theory and explanation make sense
    2. You’re just a prick
    He pretended to do some maths to prove that a probability to face a premade is higher than to join a premade (which is obviously theoretically correct statement), incorrectly used an abstract, meaningless word "much" to convince you even further and came to a conclusion that you lose most of the games you play unless you make premades. You both fail to consider the fact than in majority of the games THERE ARE NO PREMADES ON EITHER SIDE. I'd understand if you would fail to consider that if all you do is make premades, from your perspective you are in premade in 100% of the games. But jesus, they are NOT. THAT. FREQUENT. In MOST of your games you can make a huge impact or no impact at all, be it a mechanical outplays in smaller battlegrounds or outmacroing on objectives on bigger ones. If you try to use statistics every time you lose a game, you will never achieve progress.

And yes, I am a prick. What else is new? You are no different with that "I hope you're not serious" passive-aggressive bull****.

3. Buddy, there’s a difference between passive-agressive behaviour and holding it together. Don’t mistake those two.

I’ve just realized that all this comes from a retribution paladin that’s using STS as a trinket. My replies will stop here as you have enough to deal with yourself, you don’t need me.

Cheers.

4. Buddy, there’s a difference between passive-agressive behaviour and holding it together. Don’t mistake those two.

I’ve just realized that all this comes from a retribution paladin that’s using STS as a trinket. My replies will stop here as you have enough to deal with yourself, you don’t need me.

Cheers.
    Uuuu, BURN. Sure fam, shift the subject when all of this doesn't go your way. "Wait, he is not bis, he can't possibly know what he is talking about in the subject that in no way is related to gear". You people come to your conclusions in the most interesting ways, seriously. Because every ret paladin has wfs + dv in his bag.

5. Uuuu, BURN. Sure fam, shift the subject when all of this doesn't go your way. "Wait, he is not bis, he can't possibly know what he is talking about in the subject that in no way is related to gear". You people come to your conclusions in the most interesting ways, seriously. Because every ret paladin has wfs + dv in his bag.
    You are shifting the topic by even responding to him and now so am i, thank you.

Anyways back to the topic at hand, joining a premade will improve overall quality for your BG runs, it's a lot harder to organize though and join if you're not part of a dedicated PvP guild. Solo Q really is terrible no matter the gear you have and the rate of wins is very random considering you can't control who you are with or where they go and trying to organize within a BG with randoms half of which might not even comprehend english is not easy and then there's the gear difference aswell.

6. Alliance seems to do better at BGs on peak hours, but after that horde seems to win more. But it's impossible to tell because there are so many people, it really just matters who joins your random bg. You could have a guy with smorne in BiS, or you could get a noob in 2k gs.

7. rarely lost a bg on horde side ....even on ally side :)
    warracker

8. rarely lost a bg on horde side ....even on ally side :)
    warracker
    Might be cause you premade a lot, mate.

9. He pretended to do some maths to prove that a probability to face a premade is higher than to join a premade (which is obviously theoretically correct statement), incorrectly used an abstract, meaningless word "much" to convince you even further and came to a conclusion that you lose most of the games you play unless you make premades. You both fail to consider the fact than in majority of the games THERE ARE NO PREMADES ON EITHER SIDE. I'd understand if you would fail to consider that if all you do is make premades, from your perspective you are in premade in 100% of the games. But jesus, they are NOT. THAT. FREQUENT. In MOST of your games you can make a huge impact or no impact at all, be it a mechanical outplays in smaller battlegrounds or outmacroing on objectives on bigger ones. If you try to use statistics every time you lose a game, you will never achieve progress.

And yes, I am a prick. What else is new? You are no different with that "I hope you're not serious" passive-aggressive bull****.
    There are a ****ton of Premades around, something like every second BG (based on personal experience playing mostly late EU TZ) is filled with premades, either on Alliance or Horde.

Outplaying or outmacroing doesnt really play a big role, its all about average iLVL/GS across the board and if that is sort of even the classes in play (a decent frost mage will do sooooo much less then a decent Shadow or ele, in a BG) are what decides (and the amount of healers around). And if that is somewhat even (i.e never) you get games were skill/strategy starts to matter (i.e Rated BGs from cata onward).

You just dont win a WSG if your team is GY camped all the time and all your dudes that can get to the flag die in 2 seconds. Obviously you can win against premades, but its quite unlikely no matter how bad they are, gear carries a lot in bgs.

Thats just what you get if honour stops mattering (for anyone at any reasonable gear level BGs are about HK farming and fun, not winning).

10. +1 .... atm horde win more then 70% of the bgs....I mean in soloQ.

11. What are the major pvp guilds?
    I can speak for the Horde:
    < A F T E R M A T H >
    <Old Division>
    You might see smaller premades from Real Duel, UnitX, Puff Puff Pass, Top Flight Security.

I might’ve missed someone, don’t get offended.
    Edited: December 4, 2018 Reason: < A F T E R M A T H > being the best one ^^

12. What are the major pvp guilds?
    Real Duel for Horde.

13. I really do think it's the time of day, it seems there are more Americans on horde side, so they all play at night when all those elite British Lads are asleep. You can't beat Shadowmorne, all you can do is wait for him to go to sleep. :)
    Edited: December 12, 2018

14. It's true, you will notice, most of the people who cry about losing battle grounds also only have a 5.5k gear score in pvp gear, like, umm dude.. of course you will get your *** beat. And you will for a long time until you learn how to get good.

First 123 Last