1. I really do think it's the time of day, it seems there are more Americans on horde side, so they all play at night when all those elite British Lads are asleep. You can't beat Shadowmorne, all you can do is wait for him to go to sleep. :)
    You can beat Shadowmourne, it’s called Protection Paladin:D
    And I think you’re mistaken, don’t think there are too many Brits out there. It’s more of a Balkan smourne party.

They don’t earn much, but Shadowmourne is a must.
    Edited: December 12, 2018

2. It's true, you will notice, most of the people who cry about losing battle grounds also only have a 5.5k gear score in pvp gear, like, umm dude.. of course you will get your *** beat. And you will for a long time until you learn how to get good.
    The majority of people who groan and complain on alliance side are usually people who are geared and only do pvp enough that should be in pvp guilds, who complain about solo queue and then sit afk either alive or in ghostform in GY. They never ever put an effort in trying to atleast try to win, as soon as they see a premade they've made up their mind and the funny part is even old division and aftermath do lose against non-premade teams sometimes aswell.

3. I can speak for the Horde:
    < A F T E R M A T H >
    <Old Division>
    You might see smaller premades from Real Duel, UnitX, Puff Puff Pass, Top Flight Security.

I might’ve missed someone, don’t get offended.
    Where is Ohdo?

4. Winning is often irrelevant, people dont want to waste time babysitting flags especially in a place like Arathi basin where rogues waste your time. Winning the HK count + efficiently farming as many people as possible is what is considered the win to many.

5. How come Ohdo is a PvP guild? Are they guild at all? I thought it's a joke.

However, haven't seen them in quite a while.

6. They are not, the thing is that most alliances are just a bunch of noobs killing low levels in low level areas. Usually a decent gear horde can go to gadgetzan and kill most of them alone...

7. They are not, the thing is that most alliances are just a bunch of noobs killing low levels in low level areas. Usually a decent gear horde can go to gadgetzan and kill most of them alone...
    Funny how i 2v1 full wrathful guys in my pve tank spec that's barely above 5k GS...

Both sides have their *****s, now move along.

8. They are not, the thing is that most alliances are just a bunch of noobs killing low levels in low level areas. Usually a decent gear horde can go to gadgetzan and kill most of them alone...
    Well, I’m more than a decently geared horde and I can say that you’re clueless and fed up. There are *****s on both sides. Once you get past that, we’ll talk more.

You seem frustrated too.

@Maz, Prot is POWAAA
    Edited: December 13, 2018

9. I use to play as horde a lot ( like 9 10 h a day some times) solo q and its a lot easy on horde all the bg heroes are alomost horde so eaven as solo q its some times turns out as small premade + near instant que time what ealse do you need if you love bgs its the best option to go.

10. I been playing alot lately and one day alliance wins 95% and the next day its the horde winning majority

First 123