1. Why are the BG's so heavily Horde-favored?

I've noticed that Alliance tend to lose well more than half their games on this server and the Horde outgear the Alliance to a LARGE degree in almost every game.

Is this because the Horde outnumber the Alliance that much on Icecrown? Are there addons that people are using to form premades? What is happening with BG's on this server?

2. Because the mentality is very different. If you exclude AV, alliance pretty much gets the short end of the stick because majority of top geared people just can't be bothered with non-easy wins anymore, they see it as a waste of time to not crush the opposing team, so they AFK or just end up leaving the BG's to make room for others and most of those others are people not geared enough for PvP, it happens on horde aswell but i play both factions and it's mostly an alliance side issue.

3. Too many new players/alts running around naked in bgs, geared players like myself are there for achivs and when i see 12/15 1.7k gs players i have no intrest in playing that bg, so i afk or just run around killing people. And when you tell them that they should have some respect towards geared players and go do some fos and pos to get alteast SOME gear so they are not completle useless they flame you, so just running around killing players for HKs or afking are 2 only options i got.

4. I see this was posted in the early morning, that's just the way it rolls around.
    Alliance wins mostly during the EU daytime, horde wins during the night. I guess that the Americas have a higher horde pvp population, while Europe has higher alliance pvp population.

5. yes, it depends on the time you play

6. Try to soloque on horde side, u will meet alliance premades mostly packed with 50 healers.

7. Yeah like i said, both sides have their downsides. But i feel like soloque on horde has been better than alliance for me. Mostly cause alliance side premaes are suuuuuuuper picky while horde premades can be made up of mostly furious/relentless/wrath guys, while alliance want you to have atleast 6k GS to even join.

8. I don't understand why people would join a BG in weak gear. They know they will get one shotted by someone's auto attack. People might really not know that they can buy pvp gear with triumph emblems. and it's faster to get it that way than going to a bg with your 1.3k gear score and making everyone lose. When I see more than one person with gear score under 2k, I just consider us outnumbered. And it's both sides that have these types join random battle grounds. As soon as you see 3 people with under 2k gear score, gg. The kind of people who do that, I don't think they really care, if it was up to them they would just afk farm honor.

9. I don't understand why people would join a BG in weak gear. They know they will get one shotted by someone's auto attack. People might really not know that they can buy pvp gear with triumph emblems. and it's faster to get it that way than going to a bg with your 1.3k gear score and making everyone lose. When I see more than one person with gear score under 2k, I just consider us outnumbered. And it's both sides that have these types join random battle grounds. As soon as you see 3 people with under 2k gear score, gg. The kind of people who do that, I don't think they really care, if it was up to them they would just afk farm honor.
    cause they get it without having to do anything. for pve you at least have to have a clue most of the time also people can kick you if you are underperforming. the bg button basically forces ppl to deal with u no matter how much of an ape you are. It is basically "free" gear.

10. I play Horde during day and i can tell you i lose 90% games.
    Ally side always outgear us so hard it is like full wrathful, every plate have shadowmourne vs horde average 4k gs, cant even focus on objectives since you dont live longer than 3-4 sec.
    It is jut lose after lose after lose to the point it is not worth playing.

11. If you want to pvp seriously, then find a guild and make premades. Get to 5k gearscore and you can join most guilds who run premades.

12. If you want to pvp seriously, then find a guild and make premades. Get to 5k gearscore and you can join most guilds who run premades.
    Most pvp guilds ask for 20k + kills minimum to join.

13. I'm officer in Real Duel. We win 95% of all battlegrounds, have a great core and only ask for around 5k GS, discord and a headset. Feel free to send me a message or mail in game.

14. Ehh, this again.

The truth is if you play soloq as alliance you lose most of your bgs, if you play soloq as horde you lose most of your Bgs, its not favored either way.

Now that sounds stupid right, both sides cannot be at a disadvantage someone has to win? Well, the clue is in the word soloq.

If there is a BG of 10 people vs 10 people, and 5 People on the alliance side are a Premade there are 5 free spots in that BG for soloq alliance players but 10 spots for the Horde soloq side.

On whatever side you play you have a much lower chance to get into a side with a premade rather then be faced with one (since if the enemy team is a 10man premade or all soloq doesnt matter since you dont join their side). This just means that as a soloq player your chances of joining a premade are much lower compared to facing one, on either sides.

Horde soloq players and Alliance soloq players both lose, the premade ones on both sides win (most of the time).

15. Ehh, this again.

The truth is if you play soloq as alliance you lose most of your bgs, if you play soloq as horde you lose most of your Bgs, its not favored either way.

Now that sounds stupid right, both sides cannot be at a disadvantage someone has to win? Well, the clue is in the word soloq.

If there is a BG of 10 people vs 10 people, and 5 People on the alliance side are a Premade there are 5 free spots in that BG for soloq alliance players but 10 spots for the Horde soloq side.

On whatever side you play you have a much lower chance to get into a side with a premade rather then be faced with one (since if the enemy team is a 10man premade or all soloq doesnt matter since you dont join their side). This just means that as a soloq player your chances of joining a premade are much lower compared to facing one, on either sides.

Horde soloq players and Alliance soloq players both lose, the premade ones on both sides win (most of the time).
    I literally never make premades and win vast majority of battlegrounds. Your argument is invalid, you most likely simply suck. Or you are one of those 1k gs heroes.

123 Last