1. Faction Transfer

Hey, might've been asked about before sorry if it has... But is there a limit to faction transfers? A time limit, maybe? I've went between factions before, both with points and coins and I've done it again 26th of October, almost exactly a month ago, and right now I'm trying to get back to horde but it keeps saying that my character already has a service pending.

Also one of my friends transferred with points twice within a week so I figured it works any time.

2. Hello, there shouldnt be a limit or amount of transfers you are aloud to do. only thing is if you have enuf Vote points to do so.

3. Hey, might've been asked about before sorry if it has... But is there a limit to faction transfers? A time limit, maybe? I've went between factions before, both with points and coins and I've done it again 26th of October, almost exactly a month ago, and right now I'm trying to get back to horde but it keeps saying that my character already has a service pending.

Also one of my friends transferred with points twice within a week so I figured it works any time.
    i have the same problem atm, tried to transfer one of my chars to another faction keep gettin the message service pending... :/

4. Race change doesnt work too
    i did open a ticket via website , got the problem solved.