1. TBC raiding is piss *** easy (Compared to nowadays), warmanes tuning makes it a lot harder than it was back in the day to compensate for the influx of shop-bought gear and skill/knowledge creep over the past 10 years.

2. Butkus at its finest once again.
    Talking about the easiness of wotlk raids while he never took a step in ICC or RS HC in his entire "career" of WoW.
    Edited: November 27, 2018

3. Butkus at its finest once again.
    Talking about the easiness of wotlk raids while he never took a step in ICC or RS HC in his entire "career" of WoW.
    wait you think i never raided icc on live?lol your a winner... but sorry yes i raided icc alot and was liek the 1st warrior on my server to get shadowedge not shadowmourne....

just tell me im wrong just tell me so any one with a brain reading this will know your full of ****. tell all of us that TBC was not the hardest raiding in wow history along with like 1 raid from classic,say it or stop trolling.

not a word about honor grind or lol shadowmourne video but you troll/say i never raided in wrath lol wargolves ruin pvp yet shadowmoures 100 times worse and 3 classes us it lol.

4. why would a pve guild quit over wargilves?recruit players with them to help with progression...guilds quit beacsue they cant handle the how hard tbc pve is.
    Seems healthy for server pop. Recruit players who spent $400 on glaives and let all of yours quit because they've been replaced by *****s who bought double glaives and will still probably do 200 less dps than legit rogues who know their class.

To people who think TBC raiding is easy: I'm sure players on retail were not optimized, and you can make the argument that retail Sunwell encounters would be easy for modern players. I agree. But they are significantly harder on Warmane. They've been tuned incredibly well here and they are absolutely a challenge, even for very skilled players. Brutallus will be a wall for progressing guilds, so will Felmyst to a lesser extent. M'uru on this server has, and will continue to, kill guilds. As it should be because that's his reputation from retail. I've raided on retail as recently as WoD and I'm pretty sure that this iteration of Sunwell is no joke, even by today's standards.

I'm relatively certain that Warmane's Sunwell is at least as hard as retail tuned heroic Wotlk raids, and maybe even harder. My guild on retail was absolutely terrible, including me. And we still managed to kill firefighter, Algalon, yogg 3 light when it was current content, heroic ToC and half of ICC heroic. Somehow that raid full of clickers and keyboard turners, 9 years ago, was able to carry some guy's girlfriend through relatively difficult Wrath content. To me, that means it really wasn't very difficult. There's no way in hell that would happen on this server's iteration of M'uru.
    Edited: November 27, 2018

5. wait you think i never raided icc on live?lol your a winner... but sorry yes i raided icc alot and was liek the 1st warrior on my server to get shadowedge not shadowmourne....
    I said ICC HC, not normal mode. U don't even have to take a step in ICC HC to get shadowedge.

If u think raiding in wotlk was so easy then u should look on Lordaeron and check how long it took for guilds to finally kill LK and Halion on 25 hc mode there.

6. ok it doesnt make sense to talk about how hard raiding is on warmane since its custom balanced here ...speaking of retail tbc raiding was much easier than mythic nowadays

remember pve design was so bad in tbc/wotlk that they had to add sunwell radiance/chill of the throne to prevent guild rolling through in 1 week

7. ok it doesnt make sense to talk about how hard raiding is on warmane since its custom balanced here ...speaking of retail tbc raiding was much easier than mythic nowadays

remember pve design was so bad in tbc/wotlk that they had to add sunwell radiance/chill of the throne to prevent guild rolling through in 1 week
    I think that's actually much better design than having 4 difficulty levels.

8. Pop is low because there is FPS problem!! İts also one of reason.. people getting really cold from the game when they get low fps on high end pcs.. 2 of my friend not playing just because of that...

9. I said ICC HC, not normal mode. U don't even have to take a step in ICC HC to get shadowedge.

If u think raiding in wotlk was so easy then u should look on Lordaeron and check how long it took for guilds to finally kill LK and Halion on 25 hc mode there.
    you can find all the devs quotes/comments very easy with a simple google search
    after live TBC was over and the low #'s of players/guilds that cleared or even got to see end game content was low, blizz devs wanted more to see that so they made sure more people could raid in wrath = made it easier.

im not going to argue with a troll like you beacsue well you just troll like your last comment about me not raiding in wrath lol. the funny thing is i raiding more during wrath then any other time in wow, guess why?the PVP SUCKED!my class "warrior" was crap and the spec i loved to play "arms" was dead. yes dks and pallys were so op'ed pvp was broken but i know i know that dont count.... might as well raid anyway right?best gear for pvp came from ICC another great aspect of wraths pvp.

https://youtu.be/15a5CxAWag4 watch that again end game pvp in 3.3.5 war/dk/pally and you claim warglives are bad .... lol

like i said most of you here play wrath but are here crying about TBC shop warglives and the honor grind and i find that funny. also i know a few guilds that quit TBC here on outland to raid ICC on icecrown because SWP is to hard.
    Edited: November 28, 2018

10. I think that's actually much better design than having 4 difficulty levels.
    i know that 4 is sort of overkill, but the idea of having 1 easy mode isn't bad considering the developers put alot of effort in those raids and then 99% of players dont even get to see it

11. Warmane staff has given the opportunity to feel the magic once more.
    Warmane Staff is doing this because they can obtain profit from long lost expansion and it's services that original game owner (Blizzard) isn't providing anymore (yet) if Legit Classic is coming them I'm sure Legacy TBC & WOTLK will come eventually.

Ye i get it u dont like the coin shop cuz BC is about grind and effort to get everything.
    Yeah it is not fair to those who spent weeks and weeks doing reputation runs and attuns etc etc just to face pay2win glaive rogue or something like that. If that's the case then why not give everything from the start, but no. You got baited into ''Blizzlike TBC server'' just to become another fun server with cash shop legendaries. ( I bet you never even started your BT pre attun quest chain in shadowmoon valley yet alone anything else regarding this Exp, so how would you know what's good or bad).

Btw these haters will play still here but going to demoralize the society at tradechat and here at the forum.
    Yeah from 12,000 players (peak around 5PM CET) down to 4,500 and still going down. Yeah people will certainly stay while those Green swords poke their eyes (and it's not only swords).

I'm not happy with warglaives but I understand the staff needs the money. Damn they gave us something priceless, they deserve even more :).
    You are so biased towards server that you can't say anything objective. Either you are not real random guy (whcih means you're warmane staff member) or you are not smart enough to say anything unbiased and rational. And that's quite sad if you ask me.

Remember how Medivh merged into Outland, oh i guess you can't since you came to T6 content and bought all the gear.

Why did you even make this thread? Are you afraid that after you spent 350$ on your dream Rogue/Warrior with Glaives that server will slowly die out and there will be no one to admire your VISA grinded gear.

I strongly disagree with your post and I'm not going to go into Icecrown because, well Icecrown is just last WOTLK server that there is and no matter what you do players will come to Icecrown & play it that is untill Blizzard decides to do a legacy realm.

Remember, blizzard said ''We lost the game files'' well how did that turn out for Classic.

I'm still convinced that you are part of warmane staff, yeah you who made this thread. You had some fair points but most of it is rubbish.
    Edited: December 2, 2018 Reason: Backlash

12. The problem the new server will face is not enough players to fulfill end-game content after a certain amount of time passes. Population is strength in the private server business, and < 9,000 is not too sharp when you compare it to 12,000+. Since the new server is only a x2 rate server compared to Warmanes x5 server, less people will reach max level. The way it will go down on the new server is a huge burst if players will start the game, less than half will get to max level, and then less than a quarter will get wep+5/5. Once that happens, they will have to do it again once the next PvP Season, be burnt out and quit within 6 months. People who start late will have trouble finding groups for heroics and the people who made it thru the burst and got all their gear will slim away when they start to get bored. Two root of that servers problem will be the x2 xp rate, it's why warmanes x1xp rate server went dead. What warmane has to do is keep the influx of newer players comming in or else they may reach the same fate.

13. At this point the big thing I don't understand is why S4 gear hasn't been released yet. It seems most of the damage done by glaives in the cash shop has occurred, so what would be the risk of placing all pvp gear in the cash shop? If glaives are going to be relatively commonplace, at least allow BIS resil gear to be available as mitigation.

As to the lifespan of private servers, what has kept Icecrown alive for so long after end-game content is released and why wouldn't the same thing happen here on Outland?

14. And here comes the point where we realize its impossible to enjoy this :). We went to WoTLK :).

15. And here comes the point where we realize its impossible to enjoy this :). We went to WoTLK :).
    You went to WOTLK because Outland numbers plummeted down to 3.500 players at peak hours while Icecrown has 12.000 + Que since it's easy to blend into Icecrown if you know what i mean.

First 123 Last