1. [Battle For The Undercity] quest bugged

Greetings,

I'm having serious trouble with this damn quest. I finished the chain for it with no problems, then this quest came. Thrall just basically doesnt react to me having quest. I can retake it multiple times, still nothing. Funny thing is when other players come, they start it with no problems and I thought I could tag along with them, but no. It doesnt even register me as If im not even there. Does anyone also experience same problem or is it just me? I wrote a ticket to GM, but they told me that developers are working on it. That was 5 weeks ago. It's really annoying me because I Orgrim and UC are stuck in quest phase, so I cant do bullcrap about it.

2. If only I could skip it. Problem is I CANT. My char is quest phased in Orgrim and UC because of that quest.

3. Greetings possible

Try to abandon the quest.

Regards

4. Like I said before. I can abandon and retake it multiple times, still I'm stuck in quest phase. Even without having the quest, Orgrim and UC are still stuck in quest phase.

5. Greetings

I recommand you to abandon th quest and log-out, log-in. If this doesn't work, try the unstuck-service in your acc panel and delete the cache folder. If it's still bugged, then you have to write an ingame ticket.

Regards

6. I know this is a really old post but I have the same problems except I can't take the quest again. Can't ever retake it.