1. New player. Worth starting here?

hi all, i am a new player and wanted to play here on lordaeron. Is it still worth it or is it too late with all the things released and the age of this server?

2. Hey Hizark!

I started playing this month and I've been having a great time so far. Everyone that I've ran into has been friendly and helpful when I needed it. I'm not sure about end-game content because I'm taking my time, but I've had a positive experience so far. Wouldn't hurt to try it out!

3. Hello,
    I just finished 80 , exping was nice, ppl were helpfull and friendly .
    Also even if realm is old, there are still many low-geared etc.. players (Its better to start here than on Icecrown)

4. Hey!

I guess I can cover the last end-game of the spectrum from other commenters :) The raiding scene is very much alive with all kinds of different groups progressing ICC in different stages. Come start playing here, you won't be sorry.

5. i am doing all wotlk raids with 2 characters every week, using only /global chat. (including EoE, Naxx, and other) Exсeption is ICC25 heroic. Pugs usually doing 5-6 bosses in ICC25. This is also due to the fact that raids on Loarderon are more demanding of player gear, chants, gems. In any case, for my part, I recommend this server.
    Of the disadvantages I can note that there are some problems with certain resources, for example, pygmy suckerfish. By (not only my) sensations, the catch chance is significantly reduced.

I also noticed a significant shortage of leaders who can lead raids using a voice. To some extent, this makes PUG progress in icc more difficult.
    Edited: November 28, 2018