1. Blackrock is being ignored

They let the realm to die and ignore the subforum.No questions and threads has been answered regarding common issues with the server and how much better it could be (like it used to be). the majority of the playerbase just wants 3.3.5b back and some more active GMs. this server was great back when it was AT. everyone loved it. multi glad people from retail played on AT and loved it while using 3.3.5b. it was a breath of fresh air, the community was more active and was listened to, monthly tournaments were organized and we got constant updates - we need changes to break up the meta a bit and make people interested to play once again.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=392907

edit: playing a bit more regularly nowadays and i noticed things are even worse than i tought initially. there are hackers and scripters that plague the server for days/weeks and there are no actual GMS - like none. It is really sad to see the best pvp private server to ever exist turned into a trashbin of warmane. i will make sure to bump this thread untill we get an actual response and something going on with the server.
    Edited: November 29, 2018

2. Just my thoughts, and I'm sure staff will opine when they can... but I suspect the reason 3.3.5b isn't being spoken about is that Warmane plans to bring Cross-realm to Blackrock in some way (it says as much in the recent devlog). Clearly 3.3.5b won't work with this plan.

3. Just my thoughts, and I'm sure staff will opine when they can... but I suspect the reason 3.3.5b isn't being spoken about is that Warmane plans to bring Cross-realm to Blackrock in some way (it says as much in the recent devlog). Clearly 3.3.5b won't work with this plan.
    While i agree this sounds logical, it still is not a good solution mixing up the pvp of totally different types of servers. Blackrock will have the advantage of great startting gear compared to both lord and ice. Then icecrown has the shadowmourne and both loarderon and icecrown has higher pve itemlvl items than blackrock.

4. "some more active GMs"
    We have no active GMs at all. Does the people at other realms know that we need 3, 4 days for a GM to read our tickets? That we spend entire days with the same seedhackers in arenas and bgs? People using macros and scripts on arena or using macros on trade chats and the tickets take 7 days to be read? Blackrock is a forlorn server. Its absolutely disgusting that AT was sold just to be throw in the trash, because it was a real competition. Buy and kill, thats the Molten way.

5. Gonna be honest I don't think any of the staff besides about 2-3 people actually care for Blackrock...
    When AT merged with Molten it was gg the server lost way too many players and now people casually queue one or 2 times every month so everytime you log on you see only maybe 3 teams at 1500 queueing and 1 random 1800 team that has to sit in like 10min queues.

6. Gonna be honest I don't think any of the staff besides about 2-3 people actually care for Blackrock...
    When AT merged with Molten it was gg the server lost way too many players and now people casually queue one or 2 times every month so everytime you log on you see only maybe 3 teams at 1500 queueing and 1 random 1800 team that has to sit in like 10min queues.
    this is sadly true, but it is so weird. AT was the best pvp server by far. the attention,support and playerbase it had was amazing. SO why let the best pvp server die? i mean if warmane doesnt care, why not let the server go and someone else take over it.
    Edited: November 29, 2018