1. Super Lag Between Chars

Anyone has super lag between chars? This started today only after server maintenance.
    If I run 5 or more chars I get huge lag between chars.
    Some chars will do everything together and others will take up to 3 minutes to catch up.
    They are so behind they attack a mob and tried to loot it (which they can see) that has already dispawned, and even Wintergrasp timer is like 5 min behind.
    Also it happens to random chars every time I log in. Some have 200ms latency and others have 1500ms.

I have okay Internet Connection with

Ping - 1ms
    Download - 872.37Mbps
    Upload - 338.00Mbps

I tried:
    1. Disabling all addons and restarting all clients MANY times.
    2. Login in with each char separately.
    3. Joining game with each char separately.

Any ideas how to fix?

2. After much time experimenting something interesting was discovered...

Good news is that it is possible to get all char in and not lagging.

Bad news is it takes 30 minutes to log in 40 chars.

Just need to log in with all chars and start running around and casting spells until you see which chars are lagging. Then force close (Alt+F4) these clients and run ISBOXER character sets again to open new clients and log in with the chars again. Keep repeating this until all don't lag. Usually every time its done only about 1 or 2 chars are successful, so have to repeat up to 20 times for 40 chars. Most times the LAGGING chars will also take LONG time at the loading scree

This happenes even without ISBOXER when you just randomly open WoW clients for other chars that you don't want to multibox.

I wonder why server is like that today?

I hope devs can see why this is happening.

3. I had something like this, some chars got +20-6000 ms to all other chars, but simple relog to acc helped me. No need to alt+f4, whatever. Load time increased to max 1m (or wont load at all) from normal ~10s.

Ofc, I had lag even with 1 char. Overall, I think this issue on ur side, because no issues at all for last 2d. Maybe some bad routing.

4. Curious, are you PreparedWoW? If so, I remember you going all the way to the crossroads in retail during WoD to gank my 4 Death Knights an Holy Paladin :P

5. Curious, are you PreparedWoW? If so, I remember you going all the way to the crossroads in retail during WoD to gank my 4 Death Knights an Holy Paladin :P
    I am fake :)