1. PvP starter gear

Hy guys , just now im leveling on outland but i was courious how to get starter pvp gear and whats the cost of it ?

2. u need honored with sha'tar, lower city, keepers of time (easiest), cenarion expendition to blue pvp gear for some gold... other than that it's a tedious honor grind for merciless set / guardian offsets
    Edited: November 26, 2018

3. u need honored with sha'tar, lower city, keepers of time (easiest), cenarion expendition to blue pvp gear for some gold... other than that it's a tedious honor grind for merciless set / guardian offsets
    its easy to get all you need is some rep.
    thing is s2 gear is easy to get also just grind bgs and really play dont afk but play and you will win.start capping 5 man arena as soon as your 70 and make your own team if need be and get your 10 games in. grinding honor and doing arena at the same time you have gear super fast and remember s3 gear does not require rating other then shoulders and weapons. so you cna get almost full set of s3 gear without every wining an arena match....

just dont double down aka grinding bgs/honor for s2 chest then saving your AP and buying the s3 chest....dont do that. smart way to gear is grind bg/honor for say a s2 weapon or trinket and or boots while you save AP for s3 chest or head. 2 new pieces of gear not 1.

4. ^ bad advice don't waste ap on s3... it's a very limited resource (~350 per week)... get s2 weapon, brutal gloves (no rating - 1125 ap) pants (1550r - 1875ap) chest (1600 - 1875ap), s2 head shoulders, guardian offsets... When u are fully s2 / s4 geared u may have a shot at 1800 raiting for s3 weapons (or buy it off p2w shop)... GL with ~2000 rating for s3 shoulders / brutal weapons

5. ^ bad advice don't waste ap on s3... it's a very limited resource (~350 per week)... get s2 weapon, brutal gloves (no rating - 1125 ap) pants (1550r - 1875ap) chest (1600 - 1875ap), s2 head shoulders, guardian offsets... When u are fully s2 / s4 geared u may have a shot at 1800 raiting for s3 weapons (or buy it off p2w shop)... GL with ~2000 rating for s3 shoulders / brutal weapons
    bad advice?sure..... my advice was 100% correct why?we dont know how good the OP is at pvp do we?maybe hes never been or cant push 1700-1800 for s4 head and s3 weapons. nothing wrong with buying s3 head if you cant hit 1700,see my point?cant hit 1600 buy s3 chest.... last thing he should do is buy s4 gloves when they dotn require rating.

and wtf is this 350ap per week thing you talking about?1600+ 1700+ arena rating gives alot more then 350 per week that is unless your low rating then what i said holds true. 350 ap's i like 1500 rating in 5's lol.
    Edited: November 28, 2018