1. What is the best class to have fun in duels/world pvp/rbg's here on Icecrown?

As the title tell's it, I am looking for your opinion about what class is most effective/fun in those 3 categories. I kinnda like arms warrior, but I got some responses in-game that they are the worst 1v1 class.

2. How could people decise what is fun for you ?

If you are going horde, take a note that 70% of your time you will fight death knights and paladins, so get a class wich is not really terrible against them.

Personally i do not care about OP'ness thats why playing bis fire mage and bis BM hunter. They are fun for me.

3. Something ranged that duels well, i.e a destro Lock.

Also, arms war can be very good in 1v1s. Might not be the best (although arms wars have won 1v1 tournaments on Blackrock) at the highest skilllevel, but at yours they will be. It is noteworthy that they require you to be a donor or a dragonslayer to really shine.

4. How could people decise what is fun for you ?
    OP did not ask which class is "the most fun", which would be a ridiculous question with a subjective answer. He asked which one is the "best" / "most effective", which is a fair question.

5. Crucial question is: How much brain and time will you invest in your toon?

1. A lot! I’ll dedicate myself compeltely to this: Feral Druid
    2. Not much. I’m interested in casual and stress free gameplay: Retribution Paladin

Both very good for everything you’ve specified and MDPS like arms warr you mentioned.
    Edited: November 27, 2018

6. OP did not ask which class is "the most fun", which would be a ridiculous question with a subjective answer. He asked which one is the "best" / "most effective", which is a fair question.
    Because the class you are having the most fun with is the class you can stick to playing for a lot, if you hate the gameplay of a class you most likely just wont put in the time needed to become good at it - even if it is better then the other one.

The game is balanced enough that only at the highest skilllevel class design means everything (bar some fringe cases, frost mage vs ret without los), before that skill is what matters most (after gear of course). And you get skill by playing the game, which you can force by playing what is good (which can be super tough and most likely will lead to you quitiing) or what is fun (which will actually feel like playing a game). If you like one of the stronger spec, great for you. But dont play something just because it is good, pmuch every spec has a t1 comp anyways and can be a fine dueler.

@OP:

Just go to blackrock (where u start with full rele gear and at 80) and just play every spec a bit till you find one that just "clicks".

7. Because the class you are having the most fun with is the class you can stick to playing for a lot, if you hate the gameplay of a class you most likely just wont put in the time needed to become good at it - even if it is better then the other one.

The game is balanced enough that only at the highest skilllevel class design means everything (bar some fringe cases, frost mage vs ret without los), before that skill is what matters most (after gear of course). And you get skill by playing the game, which you can force by playing what is good (which can be super tough and most likely will lead to you quitiing) or what is fun (which will actually feel like playing a game). If you like one of the stronger spec, great for you. But dont play something just because it is good, pmuch every spec has a t1 comp anyways and can be a fine dueler.

@OP:

Just go to blackrock (where u start with full rele gear and at 80) and just play every spec a bit till you find one that just "clicks".
    I agree, but you can't really say "just play what you find fun" to a new guy - how the hell would he know what he finds fun if he's never tried anything? He has to choose SOMETHING to start with, so you might as well start with a class that's considered "stronger".

8. I agree, but you can't really say "just play what you find fun" to a new guy - how the hell would he know what he finds fun if he's never tried anything? He has to choose SOMETHING to start with, so you might as well start with a class that's considered "stronger".
    You might want to read his last sentence again.

9. OP did not ask which class is "the most fun", which would be a ridiculous question with a subjective answer. He asked which one is the "best" / "most effective", which is a fair question.
    "As the title tell's it, I am looking for your opinion about what class is most effective/fun in those 3 categories."

Sorry but he also did.

10. a class that can countere endless DK, Pala, War armies.

11. OP did not ask which class is "the most fun"
    >
    class to have fun
    You must be special.

12. Thank you guys for your answers and opinions, I will try out some spec on blackrock and see which of them fit me the best in the 3 mentioned categories.