1. invincible reins

Hi ..
    i bought char on Trade shop .. char have invincible reins .. i have riding skill 375 but, this mount is not working for 100 % and flying.
    where can be a problem?

2. If I'm correctly interpreting what you're saying: The mount is only running at 60% speed instead of 100% on the ground and it cannot fly in zones it's supposed to be able to.

First off the maximum riding skill in WotLK is 300, so that's fishy.
    To your actual problem, dynamic-speed mounts on this server tend to be fixed at whatever the characters highest available speed was at the time of learning. i.e. if the character only had 75 riding skill or only had a 60% speed mount learned when Invincible was learned, Invincible will permanently be a 60% speed ground mount.
    Sometimes this fixes itself by learning higher speed mounts, try buying and learning a 60%, 100%, 150% flying, and 280% flying mount and see if the speed changes. Otherwise contact a GM via in-game ticket on that character.

Source of info: One of my dynamic-speed flying mounts (I think it was X-53 Touring Rocket) is 310% speed for me because I already had a 310% speed mount when I learned it, but a friend of mine's is permanently 280% speed because he learned it while he did not already have a 310% speed mount.
    Edited: December 1, 2018 Reason: Source of info

3. I have same problem with Headless Horseman's mount.
    I got this mount and it has 280% speed, then I bought Deadly Gladiator's Frost Wyrm with 310% via warmane website, and still my horseman's mount have only 280%!
    How can I got 310% on the horseman's mount?

4. I have same problem with Headless Horseman's mount.
    I got this mount and it has 280% speed, then I bought Deadly Gladiator's Frost Wyrm with 310% via warmane website, and still my horseman's mount have only 280%!
    How can I got 310% on the horseman's mount?
    You can't 310% for every 280 mount to 310 was changed on cataclysm

5. but as I know Headless horseman's mount can, is it?
    or only Invincible's Reins can?

6. this are only 310% mounts in wotlk

310% Vanity Arena Mounts
    Swift Nether Drake
    Merciless Nether Drake
    ---------------------(D.1) Vengeful Nether Drake
    ---------------------(D.1) Brutal Nether Drake
    --------(E.) 310% Arena Mounts (PvP)
    ---------------------(E.1) Deadly Gladiator's Frost Wyrm
    ---------------------(E.1) Furious Gladiator's Frost Wyrm
    ---------------------(E.1) Relentless Gladiator's Frost Wyrm
    ---------------------(E.1) Wrathful Gladiator's Frost Wyrm
    --------(F.) 310% Raiding Achievement Mounts (PvE)
    ---------------------(F.1) Reins of the Plagued Proto-Drake
    ---------------------(F.2) Reins of the Black Proto-Drake
    ---------------------(F.3) Reins of the Rusted Proto-Drake
    ---------------------(F.4) Reins of the Ironbound Proto-Drake
    ---------------------(F.5) Reins of the Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher
    ---------------------(F.6) Reins of the Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher
    --------(G.) 310% Raiding Boss Drop Mounts (PvE)
    ---------------------(G.1) Ashes of Al'ar
    ---------------------(G.2) Invincible's Reins
    ---------------------(G.3) Mimiron's Head
    ---------------------(G.4) Reins of the Onyxian Drake
    --------(H.) 310% Donation Mounts (Scaling)
    ---------------------(H.1) X-53 Touring Rocket
    Celestial Steed
    310% World Event Mounts (PvE)
    Reins of the Violet Proto-Drake
    Big Love Rocket
    The Horseman's Reins

7. Which one would be easiest to obtain?

Maybe
    ---------------------(F.3) Reins of the Rusted Proto-Drake ?

8. Which one would be easiest to obtain?

Maybe
    ---------------------(F.3) Reins of the Rusted Proto-Drake ?
    "easiest" would be Big Love Rocket or Horseman's Reins. The bosses are easy, it's the low % that makes it hard.
    Excluding small chance at events, ulduar achievements might be fastest way to obtain 310% mount, which is even nice looking one.

9. Headless horseman's reins and celestial steed are not 310% flying mount. Celestial steed can become a 310% flying mount only when the player has another 310% flying mount in collection.
    Edited: January 19, 2020

10. can Headless horseman's reins become a 310% flying mount if I have another 310% flying mount in collection?

11. can Headless horseman's reins become a 310% flying mount if I have another 310% flying mount in collection?
    No. It capped at 280%. I have toons with both 310% flying mounts(not celestial steed) and headless horseman's mount and I see no changes to the speed. Oh. Btw, in case you wonder why that mount is 310 in mop and not wotlk, it's because blizzard upgraded its speed when they first introduced master riding at the beginning of cata.
    Edited: January 20, 2020