1. WFS vs DV

Hello,

I am a 5.7k gs assassination rogue looking for some advice before potentially rolling on a new trinket that someone else could roll on. I currently have a Death's Verdict but was wondering how that stacks up next to the Whispering Fanged Skull. I realize a simple gearscore doesn't give a full picture of my build or gear itself but I do have 2 piece T10 Sanctified (gloves/shoudlers) as well as BiS back/chest and the rest is ICC gear. Any rogues out there with experience between the two trinkets? Does the base crit out weigh the base AP and would the AP proc out weigh the 450 agi proc? As a side note I am using Herkuml War Token as my second trinket.

Thank you

2. comparing normal vers.
    wfs gives 366.66 ad/sec + rougly 2.8% crit while dv provides 406 ad/sec + rougly 1.8% crit
    it doesn t look like much of an upgrade. stick to dv+ war token and try getting hc versions of these trinkets or just go for sts

3. Thanks a bunch for the numbers and advice! I think I will stick to what I have until I am able to obtain the STS.