1. [A] <Something Interesting>

The guild is no longer recruiting.
    Edited: December 20, 2018

2. Hello, I am returning to game after a longer brake ( second child ) so i am interested what roles u guys need mostly?

3. Pep talks about proper behavior in guild chat, and future plans for the guild.

Ahhahahaha we all know what u doin here 😂

4. As someone who has recently made it to level 72 with his hunter I realized that I need to find a guild who will teach raiding basics and rotations for my class and such. I used to play the original WOTLK on offical all those years ago. Stopped came back around Leigon. I never got to the endgame in Wrath the first time around plus I was paly. I have had to learn hunter from the begenning and I am still learning. However after all this I would still love to join for social and other great aspects of the guilds. I would also like to know if professions are something this guild would need. any response apperciated I hope this is the start to a great time.
    -Parzval

5. So, you guys literally have no requirements?

6. Magesterial here (yes it is a pun on the word magisterial and I play a mage go figure)

I had never played WotLK before, only TBC, and these guys (and gal) have been very welcoming and even came to help little old me when maxed out hordies were pillaging Darkshire and we had some fun with it. Well, they did as I watched with my jaw on the floor which isn't that far to go since I am but a wee gnome. Anywho, fun group so far and would love to see more people in it seeing as it is such a kind group. I am from the States so if you are worried about joining and no one being on, well you'll at least get to banter with one fellow American.

11/10 would reject Maz's guild invite but accept Fae's all over again.

7. Hey there, Im a high rated priest (PvE gear included in package) thats looking for a chill home. I prefer talking about it more in-game tho so Ill pop you guys a whisper next chance I get? :)
    - Nacl

8. Nac has become apart of the fam, who is next? Who will Maz's next victim be this time?

Stay tuned...

- Pagan
    Find out in next episode of Maz's victim order (instert spooky music)

9. Still recruiting, looking for people that can hate Mazumion with us!
    Hi, can I join the guild? :thinking: