1. Icecrown - Wintergrasp Equity

Every Wintergrasp today, a Horde multiboxer camping the spawn point until 2-3 seconds before the beginning, killing anyone coming in. (yes, I know - you can wait until 2 seconds to accept - NOT the point...)

For regular RBG, there is a function that you may not enter the battleground while in combat. Can this be done to Wintergrasp? It won't stop people from being killed, but it *will* stop the MB'er from killing everyone until the 2 second mark, then entering the BG and playing - he then makes a choice.

Thanks for your consideration.

2. Every Wintergrasp today, a Horde multiboxer camping the spawn point until 2-3 seconds before the beginning, killing anyone coming in. (yes, I know - you can wait until 2 seconds to accept - NOT the point...)

For regular RBG, there is a function that you may not enter the battleground while in combat. Can this be done to Wintergrasp? It won't stop people from being killed, but it *will* stop the MB'er from killing everyone until the 2 second mark, then entering the BG and playing - he then makes a choice.

Get used to it. Happens all the time and is considered legal.

3. Happens all the time and is considered legal.
    Which is why ceeragorn suggested a change in the Suggestions & Changes forum.

4. Exactly - multiboxing is "legal" as we all know - however, anywhere else in the game, entering a battleground while in combat is not permitted. Wintergrasp should follow the same criteria. If the multibotter is waiting until the 2 second mark to enter and killing people up until, guaranteed he's "in combat" at that point and should not be allowed to enter the battleground. And as such, he should be ported to the Icecrown spawn area.

5. The same thing is happening to the horde side aswell. In one particular WG there were 2 mboxers at the horde spawning point ( horde was controlling the fortress)...needless to say they wiped everyone and got instant rank for sieges...( only bubbled pallies survived that )
    Some other WG 2 horde mboxers afked the whole battle and that way ally players got 2 tenacity. That combined with the fact that u can't ****ing ress at the gy and have to WALK to ur corpse assured the victory for the alliance in less than 5 minutes.
    Most of the time WG is the private playground of mboxers
    But ofc they wont do anything about it, actually we will be the ones to blame..asking for "special treatment" and things like that

6. Every Wintergrasp today, a Horde multiboxer camping the spawn point until 2-3 seconds before the beginning, killing anyone coming in. (yes, I know - you can wait until 2 seconds to accept - NOT the point...)

1. Wg is not entirely a BG, so it shouldnt follow the equal rules.

2. Its blizz-like to not have this implemented, wich is warmane policy somewhat.

3. same happens on both factions, maybe this time arround more for alliance side, but think several months back, horde had same thing happening to them.

Most of the time WG is the private playground of mboxers
    i should correct you, its a playground for premades.
    Multiboxers win vs uncoordinated/undergeared raids, thats the only reason.

you can say its op and unfair, w/e reason may be, random groups will never beat a decent multiboxer.

7. 1. Wg is not entirely a BG, so it shouldnt follow the equal rules.

2. Its blizz-like to not have this implemented, wich is warmane policy somewhat.

3. same happens on both factions, maybe this time arround more for alliance side, but think several months back, horde had same thing happening to them.

i should correct you, its a playground for premades.
    Multiboxers win vs uncoordinated/undergeared raids, thats the only reason.

you can say its op and unfair, w/e reason may be, random groups will never beat a decent multiboxer.
    If you're just considering it being blizzlike or not then MB should NOT be allowed in wintergrasp or any other open world battleground, Blizzard does not allow and does ban multiboxers who multibox in tol barad, nagrand area, wintergrasp, ashran ,etc
    So the point here is that if you want them to act accordingly they should just warn the multiboxers that MBing in such enviroments is not allowed and if they dont comply they should get banned like every other player who breaks the rules, sure spawn killing is fun and everything but horde literally sucks without Ankh or diono MBing in wintergrasp and they both use more than 20 accounts each so that fills up 20 slots for the horde aswell which could be occupied by players that actually want to have fun there

8. Blizzard does not allow and does ban multiboxers who multibox in tol barad, nagrand area, wintergrasp, ashran ,etc
    I'm going to assume you have official announcements, posts, examples, etc. to give this claim any basis?

9. I'm going to assume you have official announcements, posts, examples, etc. to give this claim any basis?
    I can think of something that happened recently on retail, but as far as i know, that and another one in WoD has been the only times where Blizzard said "Stop joining BGs"

the first one did it ALOT, as in all the time, everyday, joining IoC with 20 characters and do keep in mind, this was combated in retail like it has been recently here by removing instance number on RBGs, so he was walking a balance with 5+ character premades, and using oFollow which is a bot that mimicks follow.

the latest one was also doing it alot although not as much, but he and a PvP guild were doing things that were in general bad taste, like abusing the "Report AFK" function, and he was using Interact-With-Target to follow, which is walking closer to the balance of oFollow, just only using game functions instead, because Blizzard didn't remove follow only to have us find another way around it.