1. WOTLK Scroll drop rate on BGs (please read before banhammerz)

k so you ve stated why its lower than pve on another post.
    so my idea is to increase it back to what it was, BUT, do an exponential decay on the rate of the drop, after the first scroll is obtained in the week.
    ok so explained a little further.
    your arguement against making equal drop rates in bg than pve is that pve is limited (raid locks) and bgs are not. so the idea i have is that you start each week (monday lets say) with a drop reducer of 0 and then you use the exponential decay.
    Exponential Decay
    A= A(0) EXP k , (k < 0).
    ofc the idea here is that you use k to simulate the limitations of the raid locks, so that after a 1 or 2 scrolls on a week, its almost impossible to get one in bgs.
    so every monday A is set to A(0) (initial state).
    makes some sort of sense?
    cause right now im farming bgs like a ****** and i havent gotten a scroll in months.

2. even if you get 1-2 scrolls a week, thats 1 or 2 more than on pve, since these days pve scrolls drop once in a month more or less (for each character of course).
    tho i do like the idea of the decay, it could be used in BOTH pve AND pvp

3. even if you get 1-2 scrolls a week, thats 1 or 2 more than on pve, since these days pve scrolls drop once in a month more or less (for each character of course).
    tho i do like the idea of the decay, it could be used in BOTH pve AND pvp
    Well thats insane compared to pvp. I do bgs all day for a month and i might get 1 or 2 scrolls in total across all my 5 chars. So we should increase the pvp version somehow.
    So maybe the Decay should reset monthly instead of weekly