1. 1 Week Ago  
    Over an hour ago. I'm getting a feeling you in fact just don't read.
    Oh really?
    So now I have to contact a GM, wait a few days for a reply (if he replies at all) and then post the answer here to inform the community?
    And in mean time all that u are doing is correcting my grammar mistakes.
    Maybe I should become the Moderator here and u the troll...

2. 1 Week Ago  
    Oh really?
    So now I have to contact a GM, wait a few days for a reply (if he replies at all) and then post the answer here to inform the community?
    And in mean time all that u are doing is correcting my grammar mistakes.
    Maybe I should become the Moderator here and u the troll...
    You want a clarification of the in-game rules decided by the GMs. The GMs are the ones better suited to answer you, much like would be the case if you opened an in-game ticket to ask about Forum rules.

And I'm not correcting grammar mistakes, I'm correcting you reading what a rule says wrongly and insisting that you're right. I don't care about your grammar, but I do care about you spreading how a rule works wrongly because you don't understand the words in it.

But at least you admit you're just a troll.

3. 1 Week Ago  
    But at least you admit you're just a troll.
    Funny how u call me a troll while u are trolling in the same sentence.

4. 1 Week Ago  
    can confirm that scammers keep the items, talked to <.....>

5. 1 Week Ago  
    can confirm that scammers keep the items, talked to <.....>
    Thx for clearing that up! Who are <...> though? Just normal players?
    Edited: 1 Week Ago

6. 1 Week Ago  
    Thx for clearing that up! Who are <.....> though? Just normal players?
    theyre both scammers, <.....> has gotten banned 3 times, always comes back when unbanned, <.....> is a horde rogue who scams people 24/7 and hasnt gotten banned yet

7. 1 Week Ago  
    Thx for clearing that up! Who are <.....> though? Just normal players?
    common horde scammers that I've seen here since I started (feb 18)

as long as you see those two guys online at a regualr basis you can basically scam all you want because the amount of players those guys have scammed exceeds the amount you will be able to scam for as long as outland remains
    Edited: 1 Week Ago

8. 1 Week Ago  
    I strongly agree, that there havent been done that much of punishment against scammers, but 30 day ban only.

9. 1 Week Ago  
    I also agree more should be done to dissuade scammers. Healthy economy relies on healthy trade. Healthy trade relies on trust. Trust requires belief that the system is fair and punishes bad actors appropriately.

10. 2 Days Ago  
    Whenever I have sent a several screenshot of a guy njina looting in dungeons, all answer I get is: ''We're sorry but there's nothing we can do without a proper evidence''.

Excuse me? I sent 3-4 screenshots of one guy taking the items in ICC, didn't even ask anyone if they need it, didn't even say that boe or anything is reserved. And yet, they still can't do anything??? Same thing went when I sent a ticket about how Shattered halls is broken dungeon because first boss doesn't work. ''We're sorry but please put that into game-bug tracker''. Yeah right...

I'm not saying mods don't do job, but I'm never successful with them...

First 12