1. Leveling

How do you level here?
    I have a problem, when I'm going to the next zone I can't kill mobs there because i don't have proper items. Even when I'm few lvls ahead they are to strong for me. What am i doing wrong?
    It is my first character here.
    Edited: November 28, 2018

2. How do you level here?
    You need to murder stuff.

"i don't have proper items" ... then stay a little more in the lower zone and murder humanoids or something til you get gear from them. Basically you wear the items the victims of your murder spree wore.

"What am i doing wrong" ... it's not them, it's you. You are weak, you deserve to die, it's called survival of the fittest.

Hit harder. Stab harder. Stop being a cat (wink).

3. Prioritize quests that give gear as a reward over everything else (especially weapons if you're not playing a caster).

Other than that, you can try to murder a bunch of mobs that are easy to kill for you hoping they'll drop some stuff you can use, or buy things from the AH (not recommended unless you absolutely have no other choice).

Also, tag in the dungeon finder and run a couple of dungeons for some blues if you're lucky. This is not very xp efficient, but it can give you the item boost you need to kill things your level easier.

4. What underman77 said. Also, if you're having a rough time with money and leveling skills, you should ask (not beg) for a few pieces of gold in any populated area (Oggrimar, Stormwind) most people don't mind helping you out giving you a few pieces o' gold

5. What underman77 said. Also, if you're having a rough time with money and leveling skills, you should ask (not beg) for a few pieces of gold in any populated area (Oggrimar, Stormwind) most people don't mind helping you out giving you a few pieces o' gold
    Telling people to beg for gold, that's lame, just saying...

muka, go gather professions, skinning, herbalism, mining, then sell in AH

6. How do people have problems leveling and getting gold on a 7x server? You ever play a video game before?

7. How do people have problems leveling and getting gold on a 7x server? You ever play a video game before?
    Because you go from level 1 to 10 in a very short amount of time and dont even have coin to pay for skills, let alone a mount at 20. Some people may have not played WoW/WotLK before. Yeah, I could see it being difficult for them. Dont be a C U Next Tuesday (tottally went there).

8. How do people have problems leveling and getting gold on a 7x server? You ever play a video game before?
    xp and gold are not both 7x which results in an imbalance but i agree they are lazy ****s. grab a profession like mining and you're good to go.