1. "That Name Is Unavailable"

I made a Troll with some name, i deleted it because i wanted to make Blood Elf...and when i tried to make Blood Elf with the same name, it said "That Name Is Unavailable" ... I'm so upset, sad and everything ... I don't know what to do to get it back ... I also spend my Points on getting one character name back ... I don't know what to do, is there any help? Thanks..

2. usually this problem is solved with a server crash/Restart

3. Well...i'm playing on ICC and it's really not fixed... and yeah, i found this, i don't know if this is real or no... but i'm all f*cked up...
    READ

"Character Restoration costs 10 Coins
    - Deleted characters are stored for up to 30 days for restoration
    - Characters under level 75 are not stored upon deletion and cannot be restored
    - Characters are eligible for no-cost restore within a 2 day grace period after deletion
    - Restoration is irreversible and not eligible for refund"

4. you need to explain better your problem.

You said you have deleted a character to give his name to an other character.
    You are getting "name is unavailable" ( it is a bug, which is usually fixed with a server restart/crash)
    now you linked "character restoration" details.

5. Well...it's not fixed for me...
    Do you have skype or discord so i can explain you everything and share my screen?

6. I am a random player like you, there is nothing I can do to solve your problem

7. Fine... Thanks however, respectfull

8. This same thing is happening to me, i deleted a character on monday and cant create a new one with same name, i´ve been waiting but nothing... if someone can tell me at what time the server restart please do it :(

9. Really annoying. Can we let an answer on this?