1. May 12, 2020  
    Do you know if there is any way i could make my runes show on the screen ALWAYS,not only when they are recharging?It would help me a lot.Basically i want my auras to show my runes when they are recharching(with progress bar type) and once the progress bar is full(rune has recharged completely) to keep it visible and show it 2 me full as it is.Thank you.
    I understand what you want , I have a weakauras that does exactly that , the only problem is that is Icon type. https://pastebin.com/Wq3hTkNy
    You can create your own WA bar style and help yourself with the settings from my WA or try to convert my wa to bar style , although I dont recommend it, cuz converting seems kinda buggy, so the first option is the safest.
    Basically to make it , you need 2 wa for each rune , one appears only when the rune is rdy and another one when the rdy is on cd with its progresses.
    You can make only 1 wa by doing all of this if u are using custom code.

2. June 1, 2020  
    Hi,
    Thanks a lot for sharing this addon,
    I tinkered some hours with it, but there is some things I can't do:
    -Priest: I want my dots icons IF my Weakauras Shield icon appear.
    I have others, and certainly a lot more to comes down the road, I think I need to use the custom menu for this, but I can't find a guide for it, do you have one please?
    Edited: June 1, 2020

3. June 2, 2020  
    Hi,
    Thanks a lot for sharing this addon,
    I tinkered some hours with it, but there is some things I can't do:
    -Priest: I want my dots icons IF my Weakauras Shield icon appear.
    I have others, and certainly a lot more to comes down the road, I think I need to use the custom menu for this, but I can't find a guide for it, do you have one please?
    I don't think you can make a weakaura trigger based on another weakaura, not sure. You need to be a little bit more specific with what you want to do.
    Here is a pdf tutorial how to get into custom coding, didnt used it yet, I hope its useful.
    https://mega.nz/file/RBAhkIqJ#tbH3fg...wMGnyHhxFEIP4E

4. Great job! recently WOTLK : Raiding WA was imported to my ui and works very well. thank you so much!

PD: Do you can do stats tracker like melee/spell haste and melee/spell crit? I made it work with ap and sp but not with any other stat. it will amazing for drop gargoyle or feral spirits as might as i can.
    Regards

5. Hey man i wanted some help with this , i downloaded your UI and completed all the steps but my Healbot isn't working right, when i set heal bot skin as standard (what you told us in your installation guide for healers) the window totally minimizes and i cant see anything on it , pls can u send ss of ur healbot settings so i can set it up manually.
    Thanks.

6. Hey man i wanted some help with this , i downloaded your UI and completed all the steps but my Healbot isn't working right, when i set heal bot skin as standard (what you told us in your installation guide for healers) the window totally minimizes and i cant see anything on it , pls can u send ss of ur healbot settings so i can set it up manually.
    Thanks.
    Are you playing on a low lvl char by any chance ? Cuz if you do, you wont show on healbot until you have like 1k health or so, dont rly know how to fix that tbh.

7. Are you playing on a low lvl char by any chance ? Cuz if you do, you wont show on healbot until you have like 1k health or so, dont rly know how to fix that tbh.
    Yes i am playing on a low level character just started healing and am totally new to this private server. So you mean by this that i can't heal my friends in party till i have 1k health ? xd

8. Yes i am playing on a low level character just started healing and am totally new to this private server. So you mean by this that i can't heal my friends in party till i have 1k health ? xd
    Yeah, I dont know to fix it tbh, cuz I dont rly play on low level, so it wasn't an issue for me.

9. Yeah, I dont know to fix it tbh, cuz I dont rly play on low level, so it wasn't an issue for me.
    Okay thanks for replying, i'll wait and see.

10. Hy guys, im trying to create a WA, that displays wich paladin has wich aura, like displays their name or some sort, but i cant make it display the names, ive been trying all sorts of custom functions but i ran out of ideas. Thank you for your response.

11. Hy guys, im trying to create a WA, that displays wich paladin has wich aura, like displays their name or some sort, but i cant make it display the names, ive been trying all sorts of custom functions but i ran out of ideas. Thank you for your response.
    I know Merfin has one, I have it, but I can't share it, since it's his work.
    You can check out his channel here https://www.twitch.tv/merfin

12. PhanxBuffs does display the name of the guy who buffed. Works fine with all spells, not just paladin's one :)

13. Hey man, do you have any weakauras for ICC?

14. hey can you make a WA for tracking beacon of light and sacred shield on MT

15. I am try to use your UI for my enchantment shaman but this buff is still water shield .How I can change with Lightning Shield ?

First 123 Last