1. Weakauras guide

Hey there ! My name is Shaterhand and I want to share with you guys an addon that I personally find it very useful. The addon that I want to show you its called Weakauras. With it , you can do a lot of things , but mostly you can track buffs and debuffs. The main thing that I want to show you is how it can be used to help you during raids. I created a special raiding weakaura that is similar to the ones used on retail.

I made a video guide , that shows exactly how the the addon works , how you can get the raiding weakaura , how you can create your own weakauras and pretty much all you need to know about the addon. Check the video below and let me know what you think. Also if you have any questions , don't hesitate to ask.

Edited: November 1, 2021

2. June 6, 2019  
    For 3.3.5 there is no site where you can find weakauras , but for retail there is https://wago.io/

3. June 7, 2019  
    Why do the auras disappear once I close the /wa interface?

How to I make Wild Growth appear ALWAYS when available?

2.0.8 for 3.3.5
    Edited: June 7, 2019

4. Why do the auras disappear once I close the /wa interface?

How to I make Wild Growth appear ALWAYS when available?

2.0.8 for 3.3.5
    1. Because thats how they are suppose to work , they only appear when they activate and they activate when the trigger condition its true. The reason you see them when you open the pannel its so that you can customize them or move them.

2. Open the wa pannel /wa , go to new , click on "Icon" then select the new weakaura called New.
    Go to the Trigger section and where it says Type , by default it should be Aura , you need to select Status.
    Below that , select Action Usable and where it says Spell , type Wild Growth.
    If you want to have it show up only when you are in combat , go to Load and check "In combat"

If you are having trouble making the wa I made it for you : https://pastebin.com/wZ9H3YzN

5. Good afternoon,

Can you also link the other WAs that you have? The ones for the trinkets, DP and so on?

Kind regards.

6. Hey, i m new into this. Is there any way to make WeakAuras trigger Soul Reaper from LK encounter before it hits?
    Like before the melee hit

7. Hey, i m new into this. Is there any way to make WeakAuras trigger Soul Reaper from LK encounter before it hits?
    Like before the melee hit
    I think there is , but it involves custom LUA coding.

8. If u use elvui for 3.3.5,then can u share.

9. If u use elvui for 3.3.5,then can u share.
    You want the elvui addon download link per say or you want my whole UI ?

10. I have a download link with my whole UI , however , its months old and I have done major changes since then. I will try and update the UI download link this weekend.

11. If u use elvui for 3.3.5,then can u share.
    Here is the link to my UI https://mega.nz/file/lJhkEawa#HTz8or...oYLWJcllZ6jylI , make sure you read the installation guide.
    Edited: May 12, 2020

12. May 11, 2020  
    Do you know if there is any way i could make my runes show on the screen ALWAYS,not only when they are recharging?It would help me a lot.Basically i want my auras to show my runes when they are recharching(with progress bar type) and once the progress bar is full(rune has recharged completely) to keep it visible and show it 2 me full as it is.Thank you.

123 Last