1. Gold Cut???

What is this that I'm hearing about Warmane cutting everyone's gold in half at the new year?

Is this real?

How do i avoid this?

2. You’re hilarious. I can’t believe you’re serious so I’ll jsut give you a + for humor.

Edit: In case you really don’t know, I’ll just say Gold Squish isn’t happening this year.
    Edited: December 19, 2018

3. How can you be sure? I just got premium 3 days ago and spent my coins on 30K G. I don't want to lose that.....

4. Suddenly I’m starting to see why Mercy wanted us to start taking a shot every time such a thread like this popped up

5. The revolution is coming comrades, the winter season of 50% tax rates is here! REJOICE

6. lol i still don't trust gold, for the last couple years I keep all of my wealth in various assets like epic gems, primordial saronites, etc.. No gold squish is good for me tho cause it means no rush of people trying to sell **** they've stored up just for the gold squish. I can just sell stuff whenever I need gold and hold onto it all otherwise..

I have 67 gold currently. Might have to sell a cardinal ruby to get some repair money pretty soon :p but not a big deal. Gold is whatever.

7. So, is it happening or not? I’m cold capped on all ofm y characters and I want to continue being Scrooge McDuck.

Please make official announcement that there’s no gold squish as I still don’t believe.

8. I want to continue being Scrooge McDuck.
    Do you have any idea how painful it would be to try and dive into a pile of gold?

9. Do you have any idea how painful it would be to try and dive into a pile of gold?
    If you guys don’t squish my gold I’d try it out!

“ According to James Kakalios, Ph D., a professor of physics at teh University of Minnesota and author of bla-bla.. the question really isn’t whether someone could swim in a mass of gold. They could not. It’s more of a matter of how badly they’ll be injured in teh attempt.”

I just can’t believe they asked a professor about this. He went to school to judge if Scrooge McDuck’s dive attemtps were possible.

Thanks for reality check Mercy, not that I wanted one!