1. Arena flush

Hello, um i noticed that arena flush is not anymore in the morning of Wednesday , have a question maybe anyone know when it is?

2. Thankfully im not the only one! i thought i missed out completely hopefully someone could update when the new arena flush is.

3. Literally everyone wants to know wtf happened yet no mods will come out and say what happened or if there is going to be a forced flush since it seems to have skipped this week.
    NOBODY got points and everyone is complaining.

4. Arena point flush.

So I don't know if this happened on other servers but on Icecrown nobody got points this week after reset and even after multiple people submitting tickets or talking to admins in general nobody can get a straight answer as to what happened or if there will be a forced flush today or the next day in order to give us the points we missed out on.
    I even made a ticket to ask about this and see what happening and the response I got after waiting 8hrs and getting my ticket bumped 6 times was "Sorry if you experienced a bug please submit it on our forums"
    Can we get a legit answer from someone?

5. Literally everyone wants to know wtf happened yet no mods will come out and say what happened or if there is going to be a forced flush since it seems to have skipped this week.
    NOBODY got points and everyone is complaining.
    Mods do not have any info on this. I did forward the thread however, and we will get back at you as soon as we know what's going on.

6. same here, it still says i have games played, but no points, and i have honor from 3 days ago stacked under today

7. Flush manually done.
    there has been a new Flush some hours ago. So this week we had 1 flush yestarday + 1 more today

This same problem happened the previous week. 1 flush on thursday and 1 more on Friday

8. Flush didn't happen again, been waiting all day.
    Any news on this? Did the schedule change? Is it now on Thursday?
    Any info would be appreciated, thank you.

9. What the hell is happening with the Arena Flushes?
    My weekly games were reset to 0-0 but haven't received any points..

10. same **** for me... Sleepotion (A)

11. Flush manually done.
    Hi Palutena,
    Will this week's Arena Flush be reviewed & points granted to those who were eligible for them, but didn't receive any?
    I think everyone (especially those, who were affected by this issue) would appreciate some communication from the Warmane Staff.

12. Anyone else didn't receive anything this week as well?

13. Yeah. Manual flush is needed again.

12 Last