1. Just my opinion about all of this

I am one of the many players that have transfered their chars from Neltharion to Icecrown.
    Honestly I cannot say that im not trully satisfied with this, despite of beeing one the first ones to transfered the chars when the system were not completly working and didnt got any of the green items, I only got full naked chars with 3k gold and when I asked multiple times to some Gm´s If I could get the items on my toons the response is always "Please read the fórum posts", that beeing said I dont see how can i get the items on my toons that are fully naked because at the begining I didnt have that option.

Thats the only thing that makes me angry at this point, all the responses of the gms that read my notes and my tickets is to read something on the fóruns that dont exist.
    Despite all of that i apreciate the effort of warmane on getting my toon transfered,

Best regards
    Buti

2. This is why so many of the neltharion community are pissed. Seriously they could have give us any news since the first transfer from nelth to icecrown but nope we just get ignored like back when we asked about updates for nelth (bug fixes etc)

Its just sad to see the only thing that got worse since moltdown is warmane doesnt care as much for the playerbase like molten did in my opinion

3. they really dont and it effects all aspects of the servers

4. Neltharion is a dead meme, just play retail.