1. [H] Bros Before Hoes

<Bros Before Hoes> is a chillful raiding guild recently formed by guys being tired of conflicts and drama queens. We are a group of people that enjoy weekend evenings with cold beer and good laugh. Nonetheless, we focus on our goal - to accomplish full heroic clears. We want to start progressing HC 25, but we don't have enough core raiders to do so yet.

Who are we looking for?
    <Bros Before Hoes> is looking for players with a chillful attitude but also with knowledge and skills. Our gates are open for every class and role with minimum of 5.5k GS*.

*GS requirement added 13.10.2019

Current progress:
    ICC NM 10: 12/12
    ICC NM 25: 11/12
    ICC HC 10: 9/12
    RS25 NM - Cleared

Raid times:
    Fridays: 3:00 PM ST - ICC 25
    Saturdays: 3:00 PM ST - ICC 25 - 2nd group
    Sundays: 3:00 PM ST - RS 25 + ToC25
    ICC10s groups during weekend.
    We're doing a lot of various raids during the week.

Loot system:
    DKP - Implemented 10.12.2018

Guild Management:
    GM - Aloestus
    CO-GMs - Xanost, Anirkos
    Officers - Alphamagic, Abluebirddk,

Feel free to contact us in game via PM or mail if you want to be our Bro.
    Edited: January 14, 2019

2. We do also accept girls. Even if our GM and Co-GM are shy and rather want to be alone with us boys.

3. I've been on the hunt for a relaxed raiding guild that isn't filled with toxicity, this might just be the guild for me. I'll consider contacting one of you.

4. Hey Taunks!

Good to see You among us already : ) I bet You won't regret it!

5. Bros!

Before Ho Ho Ho's we would like to wish You all peaceful, warm and happy holidays. We hope all of You will find at least a little bit of rest and happiness during this wonderful time.

Merry Christmas!
    Bros Before Hoes Staff

PS.: Recruitment is still open, contact us!

6. Do u have a minimum GS requirement ?

I cant raid Fridays but Sat and Sun suit me 100%.

5.1 Prot warr and gearing alt balance/Resto.

Also willing to level and play any class u most require provideing there is help to gear the moment i am 80.

7. Hey Ruckuss!

Along our main runs we're hosting gearing ones. Your warrior will be perfect for them untill You're ready. Feel free to contact any of us in game.

PS.: Bala is always welcome, for gearing runs there's never GS requirement.

8. Thanks for your reply, I shall message someone Today :)

9. Hey everybody!

We're still out there raiding, recruiting, having fun! A lot of new faces among us, which means we have to be more strict about recruitment process from now on. We're still open for all roles and classes but from now on we take only players icc25 ready (5.5k gs fully gemmed enchanted and higher). This way we can focus on gearing our current members up and progressing on both ICC25 grps.

I hope New Year started well for all of You,
    Bros Before Hoes Staff