1. Hello! Excited to be here!

Hello everyone who browses these forums.

I have been playing WoW for a very long time. I started the last month that Vanilla was still Vanilla and slowly faded into Burning Crusade. The rest is history. I have spent an ungodly amount of hours in the game, with Wraith of the Lich King being my utmost favorite expansion. I remember spending countless hours in Northrend. I loved the dungeons and the overall aesthetics of the area. Eventually, Cataclysm came in and my interest in WoW started to diminish. By the time Mists rolled around, I was already gone. Which is upsetting because Mists seems to be one of the most visually appealing expansions to me. Warlords was kind of upsetting. I got around to that one about a year after it released and I wasn't completely impressed by it as many others felt the same way. Of course Legion I loved, and Battle for Azeroth just feels like a soulless expansion to me.

Seeing WoW grow over time was neat, but I also feel like perhaps everything is slowly becoming so condensed. My favorite class, the Death Knight became stripped of what really made the class stand out for me. Stats got tarnished, and even a small little thing like getting rid of hunter ammo seemed to change how the game behaved for me. I know that hunter ammo is a bit of a controversial topic, but I also didn't mind having to buy it. There was something about these days that made me really appreciate playing the game. I didn't feel like I was inherently wasting my time. Not like how BfA makes me feel.

I hope to see some of you out there in the future!

2. Glad to have you over here, hope you enjoy your game play and have a better experience here. If you decide to really hit up Icecrown on Alliance side I'd be glad to be of help! I have a druid there named Pagan.