1. I really wanted to like this server... but

I constantly get ganked by level 80 alliance while questing near the starting hubs in Northrend. I literally can not do anything because they corpse camp me. Open ticket for days and nothing was done. When trying a few days later, it didn't matter, it kept happening. This is just a ganking and grieving server apparently, and no one will help. I have no idea why this is fun to people.

2. Hello,

That’s happening on both sides. It’s just people who’re bullies and that type of harrasment is allowed. Unfortunately, other than camping them by your faction’s PvP players, your only option is to proceed to a different zone.

When it comes to Northrend I think worst leveling areas are BT, SB, WG and IC. I’d advise going on the “other side”: Howling Fjord, Grizzly Hills, Zul’Drak, Dragonblight. Not sure about Storm Peaks.

I do understand your frustration, but can’t prevent people from doing that as it’s part of the game. It’s how it’s made.

They just need a good beat-up:-))
    Edited: November 29, 2018

3. I constantly get ganked by level 80 alliance while questing near the starting hubs in Northrend. I literally can not do anything because they corpse camp me. Open ticket for days and nothing was done. When trying a few days later, it didn't matter, it kept happening. This is just a ganking and grieving server apparently, and no one will help. I have no idea why this is fun to people.
    thats happening on every pvp server out there. nothing new. just change the zone or get people to gank back.

4. How do you get ganked seriously?
    I have leveled 20 toons on this server and i NEVER got ganked!

Sometimes a lvl 80 came by and killed me but thats not ganking.
    I even manage to level in stv without getting ganked...

5. @hezente: u probably use flying mounts while levelling in northerend so u might not get ganked much as compared to those who have to use ground mounts and level in Northerend.
    OP as mentioned before I advice u to level in less Gank prone areas like howling fjord grizzly hills and zul drak till about level 77. Then talk to the guy in K3 in stormpeaks ( next to the flightmaster) and borrow a flying mount. Then use that flying mount to level in stormpeaks and icecrown. While flying u probably won’t be camped by those 80 sadist *******s.
    Hope this helps. All the best

6. Sometimes a lvl 80 came by and killed me but thats not ganking.
    Not sure what people have been telling you but they mislead you.

gank (third-person singular simple present ganks, present participle ganking, simple past and past participle ganked)
    (transitive, Internet, online gaming, slang) To kill much weaker players in an online video game in such a way that they cannot defend themselves. Common methods include attacking in much greater numbers or taking a well-equipped high-level character to assault players in a starting area.

7. Hello,

When it comes to Northrend I think worst leveling areas are BT, SB, WG and IC. I’d advise going on the “other side”: Howling Fjord, Grizzly Hills, Zul’Drak, Dragonblight. Not sure about Storm Peaks.
    ^This. HF and especially Grizzly Hills are great as there aren't many ppl there. However, I would stay away from Storm Peaks for leveling. K3 is a hotbed of ganking, since 80's travel there to start their Sons of Hodir rep grind.

8. I don't know about Horde, but on ally side, on Lordaeron if you call out for help about being ganked on Global chat. You will get dedicated pvpers show up in minutes to take care of the gankers. (Tho from my experience, Alliance is more active in pvp, more succesfull without doubt).

9. Oh look, another one of these threads. Why not just suck it up and change strategies instead of complaining on the forum? I've leveled on Lordaeron 1x and I've never had problems with leveling. Or rather, the problems that I've encountered did not seem so bad and immediate as to go out of my way and point it out. Got ganked in the starting zone? Suck it up and literally move 10 meters away. As soon as I got out of that beach in Northrend, I was lucky to encounter even 1 person. And the starting quests are 10 at most, you'll be out of there in 30 minutes.
    God I hate all this *****ing about ganking.

10. Not sure what people have been telling you but they mislead you.

gank (third-person singular simple present ganks, present participle ganking, simple past and past participle ganked)
    (transitive, Internet, online gaming, slang) To kill much weaker players in an online video game in such a way that they cannot defend themselves. Common methods include attacking in much greater numbers or taking a well-equipped high-level character to assault players in a starting area.
    Okay lets say it like this.

Being killed one time is gank.
    If you get killed several times makes the word plural and it becomes ganking.

So its still not ganking.

11. Okay lets say it like this.

Being killed one time is gank.
    If you get killed several times makes the word plural and it becomes ganking.

So its still not ganking.
    That's not how plural or verbs or gerund form works.
    One or multiple times, ganking is ganking.

12. That's not how plural or verbs or gerund form works.
    One or multiple times, ganking is ganking.
    So are you say that his English is poor? That's what I was think as I was read his post. Now that that's settled, I'm go to log back in the game and start level up my character. Thanks for clear this up.

13. So are you say that his English is poor? That's what I was think as I was read his post. Now that that's settled, I'm go to log back in the game and start level up my character. Thanks for clear this up.
    I'm saying that him trying to fabricate a difference between "gank" and "ganking," chalking it up to "plural," is baseless.

14. Actually, I was making a joke. My English really isn't that bad. I was trying to illustrate the point you made.

15. Another pansy noob cries over ganking in mmorgp lul
    Play minecraft instead

12 Last