1. Would you guys be surprised to know that "PvP" realms are NOT the default setting of a realm/server for World of Warcraft? Hence why ""PvE"" realms were labeled as "Normal" realms in the realmlist. "PvP" realms were an addition Blizzard made that were intended to be a part of a "more hardcore experience" which didn't really turn out the way they intended (cough ganking and griefing cough). Further evidence of Blizzard's philosophy can be seen on the live version of the game today with their further distinguishing of the two by the creation of War Mode.

2. That's not how plural or verbs or gerund form works.
    One or multiple times, ganking is ganking.
    Sounds terrific.

1 random player killing a random lower level player at a random place for only 1 time shouldn't be classified as ganking.
    And that was kinda what i was trying to accomplish.

Buutt what ever floats the boat of the intuwrnet.
    I'll just keep my hands of these topics since they are annoying anyway.

3. 1 random player killing a random lower level player at a random place for only 1 time shouldn't be classified as ganking.
    And that was kinda what i was trying to accomplish.
    Again, the amount of times it happens doesn't matters. Ganking is about level/power difference, about attacking someone who blatantly is at a large disadvantage. Killing a "random lower level" once is ganking. It just isn't "repeatedly ganking" or "corpse camping."

4. 1 random player killing a random lower level player at a random place for only 1 time shouldn't be classified as ganking.
    That's ganking. The "plural" term you're looking for is griefing and/or corpse camping.

First 12