1. Coin Spending Info

I am new to the server + thinking of donating £20.

Was wondering if it would be more beneficial to buy 1 BiS item (say 2H weapon, I'm a fury warr) or using it to get roughly 75k gold?

2. Get that Glorenzelg. Another good option is Sharpened Twilight Scale HC. Those two are probably last two items (besides Shadowmourne) that you’re going to obtain in-game.
    Edited: November 29, 2018

3. Definitely think that's the better thing to spend them on my 1st character yeah? Suppose gold is easier to farm than a BiS lol

4. Definitely think that's the better thing to spend them on my 1st character yeah? Suppose gold is easier to farm than a BiS lol
    Yeah. I wanted to edit my post in a different way and say if you’re going to donate in future again, then using 75k gold for 6/7 items to get you going might be better, but even then.. hmhmh.. stick with BiS, that’s smarter and life-time investment. Gold and EoT gear is way easier to farm.

5. Alright cool cheers man. I may well donate in future just wouldn't be sure when :)

6. I feel the need to say that you should go for Oathbinder if you’re into PvP and Arms. I went with Glorenzelg as you said Fury.

But yeah, cheers.

7. Oh will definitely be PvE for now, PVP will come after so yeah will go with the Glorenzelg.