1. Item disappeard

I have problem with my main char, paladin. My weapon (Glorenzelg hc) disappeard. And I DID NOT deleted him, before I loged off it was all alright when and I came back I didnt have it + noone have my account password.
    I wrote ticket to GM, gave all informations that I knew (Item ID, explained him what happend, even gave him ss where you can see clearly that I brought that wep. with coins). All he told me is to check bugtracker and if it's there to wait to get fixed and we all know how much time that will take.
    So, anyone can give me any kind of advice? What should I do next?
    Thanks again and sorry for grammatical mistakes!

Best Regards,
    Ilic

2. IF u donated for it then its probably better to make a ticket on your website account panel, ive heard ppl just getting the item back on the mail if thats the case. On the other hand idk why most GMs just answer "go to the bugtracker" and dont provide anything else its so frustrating after waiting for 24+ hours for response, as if the famous bugtracker would help at all, last time i checked there were 3+ years bug there. One advice is if things like this happen u just gotta swallow it and move on which suxs ik but theres not much u can do, "customer service" has never been a strong suit here.

3. I would suggest going to https://www.warmane.com/account/support?do=new and filling out a Item missing ticket on the forums if you haven't gotten it back already i hope this helps

4. Thanks for replys guys. In mean time I got my weapon back, wrote ticket to GM on site. He resent weapon 2-3 hours after I wrote ticket.