1. Mac 3.3.5 mouse lag

Hello!

I've been playing on my macbook (out of necessity) for about a year now on the 3.3.5 icecrown server. Everything has been going fine, but after recently upgrading my OS to the most recent Mojave 10.14, I've experienced horrendous mouse lag while playing. This is something that has only been an issue on the wrath client, while playing on retail or Cata server is fine, the 3.3.5 warmane client I've been using has the mouse response time of molasses. Just wondering if this issue is something that has been experienced by anyone else, or if its a localized issue. Any fix ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

2. Hmm, try updating your drivers maybe? Also try to disable your addons to see if nay of them are causing it.

3. Yes, I'm having the same issue. Just downloaded for Mac and theres a noticeable mouse input delay.

4. Hello!

I've been playing on my macbook (out of necessity) for about a year now on the 3.3.5 icecrown server. Everything has been going fine, but after recently upgrading my OS to the most recent Mojave 10.14, I've experienced horrendous mouse lag while playing. This is something that has only been an issue on the wrath client, while playing on retail or Cata server is fine, the 3.3.5 warmane client I've been using has the mouse response time of molasses. Just wondering if this issue is something that has been experienced by anyone else, or if its a localized issue. Any fix ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
    I honestly think that in in-game options or interface option there is a box called "Use hardware cursor" or "use software cursor". Don't remember exactly, but as I remember, IT says to enable or disable this option to reduce in-game cursor lag. Maybe try to find it options?

5. The 3.3.5a client that Warmane uses is valid on all of the other servers I've personally tried out there, so I'd say it's not a problem with the core client.

That being said, it's been ages since I've laid finger on a Mac computer. If it only started happening after your upgrade, I'd say that's the problem, whether it be within the core update itself or some sort of configuration its thrown off, I honestly can't say.

I would definitely try what others have suggested here. But, it really comes down to trial and error. Do you have another mouse that you could potentially try? Being that no one else has stated anything about this update causing issues (to my knowledge) does make me curious as to whether it's hardware of software related...

If all else fails, if it only seems to happen on your WotLK client, you could always un-install and re-install (your character data is saved by the server), though I'm honestly not quite sure why that would be a problem, as again, the Warmane client, as far as I'm aware, is the true 3.3.5a client, unless the latest Mac update causes issues with the WotLK client... in which I would expect others to be reporting such issues, as well...