1. The leveling issue

My first time on this server, the 7x experience seemed like it would be awesome. And when i got into game the increased movespeed was a very nice QOL feature. But what became apparent within the first 20 minutes (when i hit level 10 and ran to westfall) was that i would be chronically undergeared and unable to kill anything that is worth experience. Am i missing something? Is there a vendor somewhere where i can get gear to be able to atleast kill mobs or is this kind of a "suck it up and grind grey mobs until you find greens, then repeat again in 10 levels once you have the same issue" thing. You would think the devs would come up with a system to make the leveling process not nearly as annoying as it seems to be in its current state.

2. stay in a zone and do some quests for gear, grab a gathering proff and sell stuff on the ah for gold and buy some gear if it's a huge issue. personally only class i ever had issues with was a rogue, and that was back when the server was 20x and not nearly as many quests worked correctly.

3. How are you guys having trouble leveling on 7x? Some other guy posted the same topic a few days ago. Is this your first game?

4. Sometimes you need to stop doing the best/fastest exp quests and do some lower quests in hope of gear. Or get gathering profession and gather some materials to sell in the AH.

5. I have no idea what these guys are talking about, you can level 1-80 naked, as you should, instead of wasting time on getting gear. ( u are gonna get random gear during leveling anyway and its more than enough )