1. How should I judge this situation?

Hello guys !

I need some help figuring out one thing. Consider the following situation:
    2 warlocks in an icc 25n. Drop a staff. Warlock 1 has a staff of icc 10hc (same item level, but different statuses).
    Warlock 2 has pit of saron staff (so the staff that dropped is better than his).
    Warlock 1 takes a higher number on the roll and takes the item. But he decides he does not want to use the icc 25n staff and resolves to sell this item to warlock 2. He asks warlock 2 15k gold for the item. warlock 2 has only 4k gold at the moment. promises to pay the 11k later. warlock 1 accepts but after giving trade and get the 4k gold, warlock 2 ignores it and gets the item without paying the other 11k.

Who would be wrong in this situation?
    Can warlock 1 be considered ninja?
    What did warlock 2 do, can it be considered a scam?
    Can either of you ask for banishment from the other?

Obs: I gave a read in the rules of the server and none of the options was clear to me in this situation. So here I am asking for help to understand.

2. Rolling for an item just to sell it would be considered ninja looting unless specified otherwise by raid leader at the beginning of the raid. If enough proof is available, it could be reported.
    What warlock 2 did might be considered scamming and might he get banned if reported with proof that doesn't reveal that the item was obtained by ninja looting.

3. Rolling for an item just to sell it would be considered ninja looting unless specified otherwise by raid leader at the beginning of the raid. If enough proof is available, it could be reported.
    What warlock 2 did might be considered scamming and might he get banned if reported with proof that doesn't reveal that the item was obtained by ninja looting.

Assuming the item was not rolled with the intent to sell. But as warlock 2 made an offer for it and warlock 1 has an equivalent item, he thought selling would be a good option and stipulated a high price. would you still be considered ninja?