1. Bugged Character Restoration Permission.

Realm : Lordaeron

Character Restoration costs 10 Coins
    - Deleted characters are stored for up to 30 days for restoration (works fine).
    - Characters under level 75 are not stored upon deletion and cannot be restored (bugged, the server stores them too!)
    - Characters are eligible for no-cost restore within a 2 day grace period after deletion (works fine)
    - Restoration is irreversible and not eligible for refund

Im pretty sure that the highlighted line is not working fine. I just deleted 5 of my heroes and attempted to recreate them with the same names but different race and appearance, and the game client says that I cannot because this hero already exists,which cant be true for all the 5 heroes because I just deleted them. I deleted my cache folder too, but the problem still persists. When I log my account from the warmane page and attempt to restore the heroes, they are listed for restoration, this means they are not entirely deleted, but stored.

This is a huge problem, because if you want to just change your future alt appearance, you have to wait a whole month between each of your attempts in order to make it right.
    I dont know why this thing bugged off, but im pretty sure its caused by some of the last changes.
    This is a huge time consuming thing, and im pretty sure it was not ment to be like this.

Also, there is no manual way to delete the stored heroes, why ?
    Edited: December 4, 2018

2. wait for a realm restart and you should be able to use the name again.

3. - Characters under level 75 are not stored upon deletion and cannot be restored (bugged, the server stores them too!) This totally locks my hands...
    Edited: December 4, 2018

4. When do realm restarts happen though? They don't seem to do maintenances very often, or if they do they don't have the times listed anywhere. The two instances of maintenance on the front page are 10 months apart.

5. https://www.warmane.com/information > check uptime. there has been a crash/Restart 5 hours ago on Lordaeron

That said it seems you need to wait more time to use those name again due to a recent change they did. ( i do not know if 7 days or even 30 days are enough)