1. Match Lordaeron pvpers and Icecrown gearing toons in bgs?

Once cross-realm bg queues happen, would it be possible to match Lordaeron pvpers with gearing toons from Icecrown? Would really improve the bg experience overall on Warmane.

2. why does lordaeron need an advantage in the matchmaking lol

3. You think that lordaeron, just cuase leveling is at x1 is stuck in like blue gear?
    They also have ICC and RS, end game is there too, not like they're all stuck in blues like the newly moved cata chars here and countless alts people make cause it's fast to level up...

Cross realm would be OK I guess, but not many people have SM on Lord, thats also a bit unfair towards them. But dropping our lows with them is also unfair.

4. "In Warmane folklore, the Shadowmourne or Lolmourne is an said to available exclusively to plate users on Icecrown. It is often described as legendary two-handed axe, adorned with fragments of the Frozen Throne. Popular interest and belief in the weapon has varied since it was brought to worldwide attention in 2018, when Warmane announced external World server. Evidence of its existence is anecdotal, with a few disputed screenshots and global chat spams."

Lordaeron is a hardcore realm. Endgame PVE content is tuned up and MUCH more challenging. We are talking about buffed raids + Hellscream's Warsong/Strength of Wrynn being removed in ICC. Lolmourne aside, there are countless heroic offparts that are extremely difficult to get.

The whole point of blizzlike realm is abolished if you are talking about a cross-realm PVP with a "fun" server.

I'd say the average gs of PVP players on Icecrown is around 5.6k, there's plenty of them in top 80 ladder.

5. Endgame PVE content is tuned up and MUCH more challenging.
    I'd only say "MUCH" for a few fights, honestly.

The whole point of blizzlike realm is abolished if you are talking about a cross-realm PVP with a "fun" server.

I'd say the average gs of PVP players on Icecrown is around 5.6k, there's plenty of them in top 80 ladder.
    Depends on what you qualify as a ""fun" server". Personally, I'd consider neither realm a "fun server", but if you really want to throw the term around like that, then I'd probably refer to Lordaeron as more of a "fun server" due to it having a larger amount of customized content and being completely and entirely F2P thanks to the income Icecrown generates.

That said, doesn't really matter. It's not like players from Icecrown, Blackrock or Lordaeron are going to be fighting vs each other exclusively. Teams will be filled with players from all three realms. I could understand this complaint more for arenas, but battlegrounds not so much. And even then, adjusting the matchmaker in such a way like the OP suggests, that increases wait time. That is already an issue on Lordaeron, there isn't any reason to make it worse when the whole point of the system is to make it better.

6. As long as it's not CROSS-FACTION, I don't want alliances on my team

7. Doesn't cross-realm arena with better geared players from Blackrock and Icecrown just follows Lordaeron's server design of beeing hardcore?
    Edited: December 3, 2018

8. Doesn't cross-realm arena with better geared players from Blackrock and Icecrown just follows Lordaeron's server design of beeing hardcore?
    No, cross-realm arena with *better geared* players from fun and P2W server is not hardcore, it is unfair. (Scroll down for details.)

Personally, I'd consider neither realm a "fun server", but if you really want to throw the term around like that, then I'd probably refer to Lordaeron as more of a "fun server"
    The fact that you refer to Lordaeron as a fun server, means that you completely missed my point.

Here are the main qualifications for a fun server:

1) Instant lvl 80
    2) Starter gear (that is already higher than the average on Lordaeron)

I did not have a problem with Icecrown players, back when I played on their realm. After all, they kept the server running. But a good amount of people quit the realm because of the imbalance in PVP and transfered to Lordaeron since not everyone here is BIS.

Me and my arena partners are enjoying it so far, 2052 MMR and let me tell you, we are 5.5k gs, something we could not accomplish on Icecrown, not because they are better players, but because they one shot us.

That said, doesn't really matter. It's not like players from Icecrown, Blackrock or Lordaeron are going to be fighting vs each other exclusively.
    Arena.

Teams will be filled with players from all three realms.
    Arena.

I could understand this complaint more for arenas, but battlegrounds not so much.
    Thank you.

And even then, adjusting the matchmaker in such a way like the OP suggests, that increases wait time. That is already an issue on Lordaeron, there isn't any reason to make it worse when the whole point of the system is to make it better.
    I see two options and both of them are flawed.

1) Implement same system as RDF, have gs requirements

Players will abuse it like the standard RDF, remove some gear before queue and equip them once it pops.

2) Match players from all three realms by their arena raiting.

I already answered this one.

Resilience matchmaker will not work either.

*Final touch*

Me and 2 of my guild members wanted to level up a new characters, for 3's, but since we are going to play against the same opponents, why not create toons on Blackrock and dive right into the arena? We will save our time leveling on 1x and at the same time, have a great starting gear.

Lordaeron is going to lose a significant amount of PVP players.

Edit: Keep deleting my replies, so much for civil discussion. :)
    Edited: December 4, 2018

9. Tbh, they should not even merge Lord with any of the other two servers. Just let the que time and the server lag stay the same cos of these kind of crybabyes.
    "I want faster que inv but i also want newbs without gear to be my opponents. Kmeee! QQ"

BGs should never be split. Most of the time you have newbs without gear leeching honor, on Icecrown atleast, so i dont see a problem there.

The whole point of cross realm is to lower the que time and to reduce the server lag. If both sides get equal number of geared toons its still fair. If u solo que, its going to be the same **** weather its on 1 or cross realm, if u premade, you have a higher chance to face another premade and have that "hardcore" BG expirience everyone wants.

But this again proves as the universal warmane rule: whenever they want to try to implement something to better the game play, there are always people complaining about it.

P.S. Servers are up for such a long time that if you made a lvl 1 char and wanted to do arena, you would have to play for a LONG TIME regardless of weather u que for lord only or cross realm.
    The only thing they should split is the que in arena for 2k+ mmr players, or 2.5k+, and that is the only place where gear will make a huge difference.

10. Me and my arena partners are enjoying it so far, 2052 MMR and let me tell you, we are 5.5k gs, something we could not accomplish on Icecrown, not because they are better players, but because they one shot us.
    Me and my arena partners are enjoying it so far, 2052 MMR and let me tell you, we are 5.5k gs, something we could not accomplish on Icecrown, because they are better players.
    Thats exactly the reason , 2052 mmr in Icecrown is around the easiest thing to do; same as go to 1800 to be able to obtain the weapons. Did it myself few days ago on a completly undergeared disc, while inviting randoms from global and with me with completly or close 0 experience as disc.
    Giving you tips as seems like you definetly needs them:

- Play a proper comp, and learn to play it.
    - Dont expect to play a comp that can be oneshotted by a higher geared enemy team and win that easy as you think
    - Do not give yourself the excuse behind the gear, being full s6 + some PvE items from ICC10man is already enough to push a proper rate.
    - Set up your gear in a proper way, unless you're sure u'll be able to get a better gear in really short time
    - Do not bother in talk about GS
    - Do not expect to have a 100/0 Win/Loose ratio when rating up.

Having 3 servers in the same crossrealm battlegroup, will pump up the ratings of the top players in 2s/3s, making the rates such as 1.8 in 2s (and maybe, who knows 2k in 3s) even more easier then how they are,because any decent player will get way easier and faster high mmr then now. but if you cant even understand the basic logic behind, you deserve to play in a dead pvp server, just sayng.

As Gnimo said: "Just let the que time and the server lag stay the same coz these kind of crybayes"

To add something else, to be honest i would be way more worried about Blockrock gear then Icecrown in terms of low rating, cause just by "a click" people will have access to S7+ToC gear as starter, but would be long to explain, was just to point out that people in my opinion have too much single-mind vision about Icecrown
    Edited: December 4, 2018

11. No, cross-realm arena with *better geared* players from fun and P2W server is not hardcore, it is unfair. (Scroll down for details.)

[...]

Me and my arena partners are enjoying it so far, 2052 MMR and let me tell you, we are 5.5k gs, something we could not accomplish on Icecrown, not because they are better players, but because they one shot us.

Arena.

Arena.

Thank you.

Spoiler: Show

This is a thread about battlegrounds. Don't try to hijack it. Create a new thread if you want to have that discussion.