1. 3v3

I know there are already a lot of topics regarding the pvp state of Lordaeron.

In this topic i just want some feedback about the 3v3 scene. Like, i see veterans players calling themselves battlegrounds heroes, with over 50.000 honorable kills, but some of them not even having wrathfull gear that demands rating over 1500 in 2v2, not even speaking of wrathfull weapons.

So how can you call yourself a PvP player if you're not playing arenas at all?

Also, regarding 3v3, there are maximum 3-4 active teams, begging one another to que so they can actually play some games. If u browse through the armory, you can clearly see that some teams are doing some shady stuff, and I'm not even going to complain about it, since you need to call for opponents yourself.

So please, PvP-ers, give me some feedback about the 3v3 scene here. What do you think we should do, as a player community, to revive this scene.

2. enable cross realm for 3v3 and 5v5.

3. First of all, I don't see what is wrong with calling yourself a PvPer if you don't play arena. It is player vs player, not player vs player in arena explicitly. If you claim you have some high skill level, then I'd agree with you.

On the important topic - I think the one thing that can be done on lord is for the community to informally point a day for 3v3 arenas. A day that is not a usual raid day, so somehing like Monday. That is the only solution I see.

I believe cross-realm is not a solution like it is for bgs, because bgs are something casual, whereas arenas are the real show of skill and having the cash shop there just makes it really unbalanced as teams with similar skill will have one dominant clear winner only because of the bought gear difference.

4. When you reach competitive 3s levels, if you come from Lordaeron or are not a donor, you will have

> ilvl 245,258,264 trinkets that are easy to obtain
    > Wrathful offset, as well as 4/5 Wrathful set
    > ilvl 251 shoulders
    > ilvl 264 Wrathful weapon or a PvVE weapon
    > ilvl 264 PvE offset that your class require

So playing a bit of pve in a average guild gives you, against a donor:
    > not having a ilvl 277/284 weapon, but have a ilvl 264 instead
    > not having the ilvl 270 Wrathful shoulders, but have a 251 or a 264 pve one
    > not having an ilvl 277/284 trinket but have a 264/271 one instead.
    > not have ilvl 277 pve offset but have ilvl 264 instead

3-4 items difference, a total of 52 total ilvl. Around 5% damage or healing. On similar skill you'll loose to your counter(s) and win whatever you are countering, and you'll still perform decently against anything that is not a direct counter. Ouplay and win. I do not see any issue here.

Also, 3s bracket should be easier to grind to 2000 rating when x-realm comes for arena, meaning that after a while, even Lordaeron players will get access to the ilvl 270 Wrathful shoulders, reducing the difference down to 2-3 items, and if you get seriously invested into PvE, then you can even lowers this down to a 0-1 item difference only (LoD weapon/Shadowmourne will always be hard to get). And if you are not invested into PvE, why did you choose Lordaeron again?

I don't see x-realm being an issue for the 2s or 3s bracket, and I actually think I'll help the Lordearon PvP scene quite a lot.