1. Advantages as Alliance.

Good day to everyone!

We wants advantages as Alliance... Likewise Rep Boost, XP Boost, Free Mount Boosts(Untill %60 Flying etc.)

Especially I wanna suggest this "Honor Boost" We are less and weaker than Hordes as racial skills and everything.
    I believe making Horde>Alliance faction change free is meaningless, because why someone who plays Horde wants to change into Alliance for nothing ?
    So I'm playing as Alliance but if it will be like this I will create a Horde character because in my opinion racial skills makes big differences ! Plus there is more horde players everywhere! I can't even level up because of hordes.. They farming me with their Main 70 Level characters.. It's making game boring...

There is not even a guild who killed KJ on Alliance side or I can't see on website.. Alliance side is very quiet for PVP/PVE.. Like abandoned place...

So I hope there is friends out there who thinks like me.. I'm waiting your supports...

Thanks everyone and enjoy the game...

2. Yes I also agree we need advantages as alliance !

3. I agree that the reasoning for going to Alliance needs to me more than Instant Qs. Don't think Rep Boost, Free Mounts, and XP boost will do it tho. All that people care about are gear and that comes through skill in arena or buying from the shop.

4. Atleast free flying mount , like it was at start.

5. If any advantages are added Alliance side, transfers from Alliance to Horde should be permanently disabled. Otherwise you have people who roll Alliance, farm up gear and 3 months later transfer Horde and the same imbalance occurs. Hasn't this exact scenario already occurred at least once so far?

You anchor enough population on the Alliance side and hopefully it becomes self-sustaining.

6. A temporar honor boost would harm the alliance in the long run.
    All the naked players would transfer to alliance for the honor boost while the fully geared players would stay on horde side.
    In the end the alliance would have more honor leechers in BGs and longer BG queue times.
    We would lose everything that makes beeing Alliance worth it.

Personally I rather keep the short BG queue times and have no more naked honor leechers on Alliance side.
    Edited: December 4, 2018

7. Yes I agree.... Ive been playing a new alliance character trying to level up and as soon as I get to Tanaris it takes me an hour to do 1 quest because high level horde characters killing me whole time. Horde is really out numbering Allliance and it really making me bored of playing the game. Warmane must really make both sides appealing for any gamer so everything can be equal then the real war can begin!!!!!!

8. I remember when alliance had like double Honor & higher XP and free mounts. FeelsBadMan

9. I'd like few more inches if we're granting wishes here. :)

10. Please don't. The auction @ alliance is already dead. Farming, selling, leveling a profession is stimulated by the costs of flying mounts.

Just play and enjoy and stop watching the hordes. Just stay please, don't go to the Horde. Just accept and enjoy what you have. In these bad times the only thing you can do is put your feet in the ground, stand and fight.

11. hahahahahahahaha
    this is the most alliance thread ever

12. You see to be on horde you need at least be skilled/good geard not like 2.5k gs you need to have 3.2k at least i got to 3k and then transfered to allianca just couse none is willing to carry low geared player throu raid to let him get gear and they will kick you out imidietly if you do something wrong so i can say to you if you are going to get to horde GL with finding any group for hc, i dont feel bad for transfering to alliance it is much better community for sure more understandable people to meet and play/raid/do dongeon with
    And 1 thing only to say to horde dont attack alliance if they dont attack you or you will regrat it ;D

13. i regret joining alliance, watching how many ******s it has ^_^