View Poll Results: Solo queue format

Voters
373. You may not vote on this poll
  • Melee + Caster + Healer

178 47.72%
  • Double DPS + Healer

195 52.28%
  1. Making it 2x DPS 1x Healer and restricting most useless comps would solve the problem. We could vote for the most useless comps. For me its comp of arms war with rogue or hunter and also prot pala matched with Unho DK (Unless Prot/Unho comp has R sham as a healer).

2. Are we keeping our ability to free-ly mog gear though. As in, without class or type restrictions. That's sort of a 'cool' 'status' symbol of the server imo.

3. i really dont understand how can MCH benifit the server or the 3s / sq brackets ?? really i can't its just stupid tbh

edit : and it's not even a faire vote we have bots voting on 10 accounts etc

https://imgur.com/fHaZ8FF
    Edited: December 11, 2018

4. i really dont understand how can MCH benifit the server or the 3s / sq brackets ?? really i can't its just stupid tbh

https://imgur.com/fHaZ8FF
    LMAO thats so funny. I had a feeling that would happen xd

5. The most logical would be to make MСH queue with transition to 2dps+heal in 1.5-2 minutes in queue

6. edit : and it's not even a faire vote we have bots voting on 10 accounts etc

https://imgur.com/fHaZ8FF[/QUOTE]

LUL

7. yea xd
    because voting is meaningless, obviously melees are much more than healers/casters, just the DKs/Warrs/Enchas/Hunters want to get caught together and play KILL WHITE tactics. awesome game, especially at 284 ilvl meta lul
    MCH is better because more balanced and faster queue
    even if my 10 votes are removed, the result is approximately 50/50

>fynbdfkbr< – great proxy account name btw
    Edited: December 12, 2018

8. The most logical would be to make MСH queue with transition to 2dps+heal in 1.5-2 minutes in queue
    great idea btw

9. obviously everyone crying bout MCH are stuck at low rating because if u were high rated you would know mch is ******ed af

10. yea xd
    because voting is meaningless, obviously melees are much more than healers/casters, just the DKs/Warrs/Enchas/Hunters want to get caught together and play KILL WHITE tactics. awesome game, especially at 284 ilvl meta lul
    MCH is better because more balanced and faster queue
    even if my 10 votes are removed, the result is approximately 50/50
    Voting is not meaningless. If the result was one-sided, it would mean it's probably safe to go through with the change. But we've learned the community is divided on this topic and thus the voting has served its purpose. Being a self-righterous ***** and rigging it with bots just because you think its meaningless is unjustifiable.
    Also I don't understand how MCH will make queues faster if the pool of possible comps becomes more restriced, that's just your wishful thinking with no logic behind it.
    The idea of transitioning into 2dps+heal after a few minutes in queue is also pretty useless. Nobody at high rating stays in queue for more than 30 seconds, because the matchmaking range becomes too wide and it generally means you will get +2 or -20.

11. obviously everyone crying bout MCH are stuck at low rating because if u were high rated you would know mch is ******ed af
    I have 2300CR as warlock now, and you? 2k warrior I guess

Also I don't understand how MCH will make queues faster if the pool of possible comps becomes more restriced, that's just your wishful thinking with no logic behind it.
    MCH makes the queues faster – I was convinced of this in practice last season. For caster faster, for melee about the same as 2dps+heal

The idea of transitioning into 2dps+heal after a few minutes in queue is also pretty useless. Nobody at high rating stays in queue for more than 30 seconds, because the matchmaking range becomes too wide and it generally means you will get +2 or -20.
    Right now with 2DPS + heal you need to wait for 2-3 minutes in queue, because all DPS are equal. If you cancel queue every 30 seconds now - you will be left without an arena

and I don’t mind 2dps+heal format, I’m against autolose arenas when you get sh*t comps like dp+wlock vs war/dk/enh/ret/hunt/rog combinations or 2melee+resto-druid/sham vs frmage+ele
    Edited: December 12, 2018

12. you do realise there are 10 times more melee players then casters and healers right ? not to mention only 5 ppl at a time queing in top rating so it will mean for us either stay in que for eternity and let mmr extand 10/10 and get +2 / -22 or leave the game and move on , is that how you wanna revive 3s bracket ? just so you can "survive longer" in arenas man every comp can oneshot you if you are not very good its as simple as that , tbh am sick of dk ele comps and restricting my viable comps options to just sp,dk / sp,affli ( which even those if not coordinated well have a hard time against tc which we were facing since the start of the season as fcking useless dk ele everytime with no ms ) will only make me quit the game instead of q 3s i had enough cancer already

13. MCH makes the queues faster – I was convinced of this in practice last season. For caster faster, for melee about the same as 2dps+heal
    Again, your claim defies common sense. If you take the same pool of players and drastically restrict the possible comps, it's completely impossible for it to be faster. In the best case, it will be exactly as fast as before, but realistically that won't happen. It might seem faster for you as a caster, but in turn, it will become disproportionally slower for melees.
    The only way MCH could shorten queue times is indirectly - by attracting more players. But I personally don't believe that's going to happen.
    Edited: December 13, 2018

14. I have 2300CR as warlock now, and you? 2k warrior I guess

MCH makes the queues faster – I was convinced of this in practice last season. For caster faster, for melee about the same as 2dps+heal

Right now with 2DPS + heal you need to wait for 2-3 minutes in queue, because all DPS are equal. If you cancel queue every 30 seconds now - you will be left without an arena

and I don’t mind 2dps+heal format, I’m against autolose arenas when you get sh*t comps like dp+wlock vs war/dk/enh/ret/hunt/rog combinations or 2melee+resto-druid/sham vs frmage+ele
    To your first sentence - Stop guessing then. you're wrong.

And to the rest. MCH format logically favours the group (group of healers, melees or casters) that is smallest. When there are less casters than melees It's obvious that melees will wait even longer than with 2 dps format. So you just stated something that is basically better for group with fewer players which is benefit for LESS people at all. Thus your "MCH makes the queues faster" argument is invalid so stop ****spreading this lie.
    Edited: December 13, 2018

15. @Malaco
    So, is this the end of your communication with the players? It's not the first time you disappear after making a loud announcement and answering just a few questions here and there.

First ... 45678 ... Last