View Poll Results: Solo queue format

Voters
373. You may not vote on this poll
  • Melee + Caster + Healer

178 47.72%
  • Double DPS + Healer

195 52.28%
  1. @Malaco Here is a list of questions/ideas...

1. Can you add more vendors/items to mall?
    All consumables like Food that gives buffs etc... all mounts... all non-combat pets... all fun items like old AT used to have.

2. Some items sold for Arena Points are currently bugged in Blackrock, will they be fixed on the new core?
    Procs from PvE Weapons, etc.

3. In arena, when warriors get knocked back from high places by Boomys/Shamans, they can charge/intercept mid air and go back to their target, will it be fixed on the new core?
    It's clearly a bug and gives them a huge advantage.

4. There are tons of missing items for Horde players in Mall Vendors.
    Don't forget to fix them.

5. Can you add a way to select the minimum rating for our team-mates in soloQ?
    Currently in soloQ we are forced to sit right next to SoloQ NPC and removeQueu + reQueu every few seconds to reset MMR range so we don't get matched with 1350-1500 starter gear noobs/trolls and consequently lose -20 rating, this is very annoying!

6. Please don't remove change race/faction.
    It's necessary for some classes, for example as a Druids i swap to NightElf when i go Feral, and to Tauren when i go Boomy/Resto.
    Also, we can't trade/invite with people from different faction, all Horde would reroll Alliance if this command was removed.

7. Don't add Shadowmourne to Blackrock.
    Arms Warriors are already a huge problem, they already dominate all brackets of arena by FAR.
    2v2 is 99% aWarr + hPaly... 90% of SoloQ meele is aWarr, the rest 10% is DK.
    Why even bother playing Feral/Rogue/Enh when Warriors do 3 times more the dmg with 10 times less effort, while being super tanky and having super strong kit?
    Adding shadowmourne will only make things worse.
    Please let it stay on Icecrown only, the less SM the better.

8. New Duel Zone.
    No one likes the current duel zone. It's too dark and ugly.

9. New World PvP Zone.
    I would love if we could get a new World PvP zone and incentives to participate in it, right now Isle it's a waste of time.

10. I heard custom items will be removed.
    Is that true? If so, will "Nitro Boosts" and "Pyro Rocket" be removed? (http://prntscr.com/lvy100)
    Also, will this ultra rare transmog wepons be removed? (http://prntscr.com/lvy1nz)

11. Merge all 3v3.
    - Normal 3v3
    - SoloQ 3v3
    - DuoQ SoloQ 3v3
    It's an unfair BUT necessary change.

12. More incentives to play arena.
    Right now, most people play 10 matches (for the arena points flush), and leave.
    Would be nice if you add incentives to keep playing arena after the 10 matches.
    For example +1 Arena Point per win, or some Honor Points, or some item that can be traded to something else later.

13. Bring back Ogrimmar Arena and all BG's.
    I would love if we could get all Arenas and BG's.

14. I like the current Profession system.
    (Getting skillpoints by winning rated arenas.)
    It gives us a sense of progression besides gear.

15. New Queu Places.
    Most people don't really like the current Nagrand Queu Places, would be nice if we get something new and fresh (but not Nagrand).

16. PvP Quests.
    I heard Malaco saying he would like to add a Quest-chain to obtain SM, what if we get some Quests too for all players (Dailys/Weeklys), everything related to PvP, it will further incentivize people play PvP and stay online.

17. Current Transmog System is our only Economy, please don't remove it.
    Since gold is meaningless, the current transmog system is our ONLY economy...
    Trading cases/tokens/transmog-Items with others player is fun and promotes player interaction (chat feels way more alive EX: http://prntscr.com/lvxz82).
    The ability to swap cases for honor points is nice for those who don't want to play BG's, or want to help gear alts / friends.

I would love if you could keep the things as they are right now, or do something similiar with the new system.
    What if you add a new Item that will serve as a currency, and be able trade it with other players

You get that item by:
    - Winning arenas (higher rank = more quantity / more % chance to drop).
    - Completing those Quests i talked about before.
    - Winning BG's.
    - World PvP kills.
    - etc...
    (This will further incentivize people to stay on the server and play PvP.)

Then we can use this item/currency to trade for stuff like:
    - Low-tier Mounts
    - Fun items
    - Low-tier Non-combat pets
    - Consumables
    - Honor Points (?)
    - Transmogs (?)
    - etc...
    - New CASES that drop high-tier Mounts / Non-combat Pets or something with more value.

I don't know, iam just throwing some ideas... TL;DR give us an economy.
    Edited: December 18, 2018

2. @Malaco Here is a list of questions/ideas...

1. Can you add more vendors/items to mall?
    All consumables like Food that gives buffs etc... all mounts... all non-combat pets... all fun items like old AT used to have.

2. Some items sold for Arena Points are currently bugged in Blackrock, will they be fixed on the new core?
    "Magic Broom" mount, Procs from PvE Weapons, etc.

3. In arena, when warriors get knocked back from high places by Boomys/Shamans, they can charge/intercept mid air and go back to their target, will it be fixed on the new core?
    It's clearly a bug and gives them a huge advantage.

4. There are tons of missing items for Horde players in Mall Vendors.
    Don't forget to fix them.

5. Can you add a way to select the minimum rating for our team-mates in soloQ?
    Currently in soloQ we are forced to sit right next to SoloQ NPC and removeQueu + reQueu every few seconds to reset MMR range so we don't get matched with 1350-1500 starter gear noobs/trolls and consequently lose -20 rating, this is very annoying!

6. Please don't remove change race/faction.
    It's necessary for some classes, for example as a Druids i swap to NightElf when i go Feral, and to Tauren when i go Boomy/Resto.
    Also, we can't trade/invite with people from different faction, all Horde would reroll Alliance if this command was removed.

7. Don't add Shadowmourne to Blackrock.
    Arms Warriors are already a huge problem, they already dominate all brackets of arena by FAR.
    2v2 is 99% aWarr + hPaly... 90% of SoloQ meele is aWarr, the rest 10% is DK.
    Why even bother playing Feral/Rogue/Enh when Warriors do 3 times more the dmg with 10 times less effort, while being super tanky and having super strong kit?
    Adding shadowmourne will only make things worse.
    Please let it stay on Icecrown only, the less SM the better.

8. New Duel Zone.
    No one likes the current duel zone. It's too dark and ugly.

9. New World PvP Zone.
    I would love if we could get a new World PvP zone and incentives to participate in it, right now Isle it's a waste of time.

10. I heard custom items will be removed.
    Is that true? If so, will "Nitro Boosts" and "Pyro Rocket" be removed? (http://prntscr.com/lvy100)
    Also, will this ultra rare transmog wepons be removed? (http://prntscr.com/lvy1nz)

11. Merge all 3v3.
    - Normal 3v3
    - SoloQ 3v3
    - DuoQ SoloQ 3v3
    It's an unfair BUT necessary change.

12. More incentives to play arena.
    Right now, most people play 10 matches (for the arena points flush), and leave.
    Would be nice if you add incentives to keep playing arena after the 10 matches.
    For example +1 Arena Point per win, or some Honor Points, or some item that can be traded to something else later.

13. Bring back Ogrimmar Arena and all BG's.
    I would love if we could get all Arenas and BG's.

14. I like the current Profession system.
    (Getting skillpoints by winning rated arenas.)
    It gives us a sense of progression besides gear.

15. New Queu Places.
    Most people don't really like the current Nagrand Queu Places, would be nice if we get something new and fresh (but not Nagrand).

16. PvP Quests.
    I heard Malaco saying he would like to add a Quest-chain to obtain SM, what if we get some Quests too for all players (Dailys/Weeklys), everything related to PvP, it will further incentivize people play PvP and stay online.

17. Current Transmog System is our only Economy, please don't remove it.
    Since gold is meaningless, the current transmog system is our ONLY economy...
    Trading cases/tokens/transmog-Items with others player is fun and promotes player interaction (chat feels way more alive EX: http://prntscr.com/lvxz82).
    The ability to swap cases for honor points is nice for those who don't want to play BG's, or want to help gear alts / friends.

I would love if you could keep the things as they are right now, or do something similiar with the new system.
    What if you add a new Item that will serve as a currency, and be able trade it with other players

You get that item by:
    - Winning arenas (higher rank = more quantity / more % chance to drop).
    - Completing those Quests i talked about before.
    - Winning BG's.
    - World PvP kills.
    - etc...
    (This will further incentivize people to stay on the server and play PvP.)

Then we can use this item/currency to trade for stuff like:
    - Low-tier Mounts
    - Fun items
    - Low-tier Non-combat pets
    - Consumables
    - Honor Points (?)
    - Transmogs (?)
    - etc...
    - New CASES that drop high-tier Mounts / Non-combat Pets or something with more value.

I don't know, iam just throwing some ideas... TL;DR give us an economy.
    I support this post 100%, the easy changes (duel zone, more ports) and everything else would bring a LOT more enjoyment to the realm in my opinion. Great post.

3. Yes. Please leave vendors. Still need to collect all mounts.

4. After switching to the new core, will it be possible to change the faction/race for free?

5. Malaco said he will MAYBE add it 4free via an NPC, but it's not confirmed.

6. Syturio's post is actually pretty spot-on. PLEASE, no shadowmourne. Warrior is already extremely strong. If you've played on icecrown you know that shadowmourne war is completely unfair.

7. Syturio's post is actually pretty spot-on. PLEASE, no shadowmourne. Warrior is already extremely strong. If you've played on icecrown you know that shadowmourne war is completely unfair.
    Well, but if ppl on Icecrown have access to Smourne doesn't it make sense that players on Blackrock can get it as well?
    I mean, once cross-realm arena is implemented you'll face anyway Smourne players from Icecrown frequently in arena and even though Icecrown is a "pve" realm there are also ex AT players playing on it. Dealing with them won't be easy when they have access to Smourne while Blackrock players don't.

Malaco said on the stream that Smourne won't be removed or nerfed.
    You have to keep in mind that each of these Smourne players donated 150 bucks. They are Warmanes best paying customers and Warmane has obviously no interest in making them mad.
    Imagine how many of them would demand a refund when their beloved weapon was nerfed or even removed in PvP.

If it was up to me I'd nerf Smourne inside of arena by removing its proc but I can comprehend why Warmane has no interest in doing that.
    Edited: January 10, 2019

8. just need to do the transformation Shadowmourne into Oathbinder in arena
    it would be balanced for the rest classes

9. no need to lecture me on their business model. I fully understand that shadowmourne turns this server into a business. Can clearly tell shadowmourne sales spiked during the holiday discount lol.

I'm just saying what we all know -- shadowmourne is really unfair, even for wotlk where we kind of accept a lot of unfair things b/c we like the general gameplay so much. As someone who plays on both servers, I can tell you that literally 80% of queues between 1600 to rank 1 are shadowmourne teams. It's not fun, and will be really damaging.

Shadowmourne was not so bad on retail because nobody had it. But it's not at all meant to be a weapon readily available. It should absolutely be disabled in arena. Idc if people paid for it. I paid for VIP when this was AT and never got a refund. You can still use it in every other non-arena setting.

Already on blackrock, half of the top 2's ladder is warrior/healer and at least 1 war is in every solo q match. On icecrown most players are a lot worse, so there are a lot of scrubs with shadowmourne. Just saying, if we are always gonna prioritize $$$$ -- to the point of allowing ****ing shadowmourne, this last bastion of WOTLK arena will be not worth playing.
    Edited: January 10, 2019

10. I'm afraid that SHM topic was closed already. While streaming Malaco mentioned he has no rights to change item restrictions for other realms (which are supposed to be blizzlike). So there are only 2 possibilities. 1st one that crossrealm happens and all players will be able to get SHM and the other possibility is that other realms will be able to use SHM but Blackrock players wont have it.

I personally dont like the idea of having hyperweapon just for 3 classes but I guess there is unfortunately nothing that we can do right now and not having it while other realms would had it is even bigger bull****.

11. The less SM, the better.
    Like i said, let it stay on ICC only.

12. Malaco you promised rated BGs 4 years ago whats up with that?

3/4 of the server population queue bgs its the most popular bracket and you ignore it completely...
    Edited: January 12, 2019

13. is there a way to nerf dmg of every class? wotlk is super bursty i know not everyone feel this way, just my 2 cents.

Or, since we know what the "meta" is like by now, hunters and warriors do the most dmg and is true at every rank from 1500 to 3k.

While arcane mage does a lot too, but it's harder to pilot, there is only 1mage in top ranks.

There are 10 warriors in top 50 soloq, 1/5.

0 rogues, 13 palas, 3 priests, 2 druids.

My point is, can't we shake things up, like give rogue more dmg or something? give druids and disc more healing, nerf hpals etc?

Can it be a thing or just git gud?

14. Malaco you promised rated BGs 4 years ago whats up with that?

3/4 of the server population queue bgs its the most popular bracket and you ignore it completely...
    They said in the devlog that they are working on a system to match players of similiar ilvl together in BGs.
    That should make BGs more balanced when Blackrock is added to the cross realm BG pool.

About rated BGs: Only way this would be a active bracket is when solo players can queue for it.
    If you need a premade like on retail then there is no point to implement this because it would be a dead bracket.

15. @truthwow1 So, what if the smart players start equipping low ilvl gear before queuing, and when they join the BG they equip their normal 270-284 ilvl full gear? Sounds like a bad system that can easy be exploited.

About rated BG's, if they add it, with a ladder, and good unique rewards, i can see a lot of potential !

First ... 56789 Last