View Poll Results: Solo queue format

Voters
373. You may not vote on this poll
  • Melee + Caster + Healer

178 47.72%
  • Double DPS + Healer

195 52.28%
  1. @truthwow1 So, what if the smart players start equipping low ilvl gear before queuing, and when they join the BG they equip their normal 270-284 ilvl full gear? Sounds like a bad system that can easy be exploited.
    if this system goes live then the ilvl would be based on the highest gear in your inventory.
    About rated BG's, if they add it, with a ladder, and good unique rewards, i can see a lot of potential !
    How do you imagine that such a rated BG would look like?
    Assuming it's like on retail then you would need a 10 man premade to queue for it.
    Nothing would pop up unless there are at least two 10 man premades in the queue.
    It's highly unlikely that this would be a active bracket when there are not even enough ppl doing 3s where much smaller groups are required.
    Edited: January 15, 2019

2. Well, but if ppl on Icecrown have access to Smourne doesn't it make sense that players on Blackrock can get it as well?
    I mean, once cross-realm arena is implemented you'll face anyway Smourne players from Icecrown frequently in arena and even though Icecrown is a "pve" realm there are also ex AT players playing on it. Dealing with them won't be easy when they have access to Smourne while Blackrock players don't.

Malaco said on the stream that Smourne won't be removed or nerfed.
    You have to keep in mind that each of these Smourne players donated 150 bucks. They are Warmanes best paying customers and Warmane has obviously no interest in making them mad.
    Imagine how many of them would demand a refund when their beloved weapon was nerfed or even removed in PvP.

If it was up to me I'd nerf Smourne inside of arena by removing its proc but I can comprehend why Warmane has no interest in doing that.
    What do you mean they would demand a refund? Like did we get any refund after our 60 euro vip accounts with the vip transmogs and years of progress went into the trash in a minute? This server is already became a clownfest, above 1,7k u play for +8 -13 ratings vs 2-3 enemies, you cant even get 1,8k? No problem just donate for this hc trinket and the lk hc weapon and bravo +200 rating added, its just a joke, the best gear on at was for arena only, now its easier to work 2 hours for the money than to get the required rating lmao. The warrior and dk dmg is already ******ed even without shadowmourne, just look at the ladder, guess every pro player is playing warrior, dk and hpala.

3. What do you mean they would demand a refund? Like did we get any refund after our 60 euro vip accounts with the vip transmogs and years of progress went into the trash in a minute?
    No, you didn't get a refund but you demanded it as well.
    The difference is that Blackrock is a small community which is mostly irrelevant from a financial point of view while Icecrown is Warmanes economic flagship.
    Edited: January 18, 2019

4. No, you didn't get a refund but you demanded it as well.
    The difference is that Blackrock is a small community which is mostly irrelevant from a financial point of view while Icecrown is Warmanes economic flagship.
    The reason there was no refund for "VIP" wasn't to do with size or relevance, but due to the fact that was a feature paid for to another server, used to pay for that server's cost, of which we didn't see anything. Even then, we still kept some of those features for a long while after we absorbed part of the defunct AT staff, while having no obligation to do so.

5. Who in there right mind thinks that double melee dps is a good idea?

It should be that 3v3 and sq are almost the same thing with sq being able to be played without a team. The people who play double melee dps 3v3 comps are not looking to play anything skill based.

I think that instead of making it either option presented in the poll we should have 3v3 compositions that we know people actually play. Examples include Rogue Mage Priest, Rogue Warlock Shaman, Druid Hunter Warrior, Priest Rogue Warlock and DK Warlock Druid.

I think it should be just like the matchmaking we find in more modern games. The sq system should be trying to match players into viable compositions that make arena matches balanced.

Then we could handicap the time required to be in the que for the classes and talent trees that take longest to get into arena. It would be a weighted scale just like what occurs with personal rating where the average of the players sq rating is used to pair them against another team.
    Edited: January 25, 2019

6. New information provided by Malaco at 19/01/2019...
    - Crossrealm with all realms.
    - New duelzone https://i.imgur.com/TYLmm2F.jpg
    - Titles will stay.
    - Transmog items in bags & bank will stay.
    - Arena cases removed.
    - Transmog Tokens converted in to Scrolls.
    - SoloQ DuoQ 3v3 all merged.
    - Players on ignore list won't be matched on your team.
    - Isle removed. New world PvP Zone Garabushi Arena with PvP Quest.
    - Shadowmourne will have a long questline.
    - Ring of Valor arena will return.
    - Professions will be maxed for free.
    - New mall in tanaris.
    - A way to reset soloQ rating.

7. Wtf guys? If you removed the casetrade npc, make a way to transfer honor between the characters

8. New information provided by Malaco at 19/01/2019...
    - Titles will stay.
    - Arena cases removed.
    - New mall in tanaris.
    Malaco made a ingame chat?
    Seems a bit weird to me that Ring of Valor will retun. Wasn't everbody, including Malaco, against that???
    Gurubashi Arena as Wpvp zone sounds also strange. I mean, its way too small.

9. The reason there was no refund for "VIP" wasn't to do with size or relevance, but due to the fact that was a feature paid for to another server, used to pay for that server's cost, of which we didn't see anything. Even then, we still kept some of those features for a long while after we absorbed part of the defunct AT staff, while having no obligation to do so.
    Correct me if im wrong but the arena tournament players got these promises from malaco: http://arena-tournament.com/forum/vi...3ef7c45236575c

"What will happen for me as an AT player?
    Nothing that you achieved will be lost in the process, you will keep all your characters, donations and progress.
    For you as a player there won’t be any noticeable change to the server, except for the possibility of competing with thousands more players."

well, no comment xd

"What will happen to my donations?
    Every donation made before the 15th will be transferred over, none of your benefits will be lost.
    They will however not be applying to any of Moltens original realms.
    The donation system will be adjusted in the future."
    yeah sure thing thats why i cant even change my character name unless i pay 10 euro lmao

"WotLK will stay online and stay more or less exactly what it is, but hosted somewhere else.
    Your WotLK donations, character progress and everything will be the same. It's the same server."

exactly, oh wait

So basically he said the 2 servers will merge, the arena tournament realm will remain the same (haha), they will help fixing the molten pvp core, in return they get money or idk.
    Well just compare the current state of blackrock to the lines i quoted.

10. Correct me if im wrong but the arena tournament players got these promises from malaco
    Sure, I can correct you. There are no promises in that post or in what you quote. There are perhaps intentions, perhaps expectations, perhaps plans that changed, as can be easily exemplified by how AT also expected "to open up PvP realms on those expansions again" for Cataclysm, Mists and Warlords, which we never did after we absorbed it.

11. Perhaps? He stated facts what WILL happen with the wotlk server, and none of it was delivered.

12. Yes, perhaps, because I can't speak for him, but it's clear they weren't "facts what WILL happen," hence why I see it all as what he intended, expected or planned, but ultimately things changed, as they often do, and the Administration decided against. This is the last I'll reply on the matter, as the point I wanted to make was already made, and you're a banned user further breaking our rules anyway.

13. New information provided by Malaco at 19/01/2019...
    - Titles will stay.
    - Arena cases removed.
    - New mall in tanaris.
    When is that happening? With the start of the new season?
    I really wish any moderator made a thread stating official information regarding the decisions they make about crossrealm in general so we can all know what and when to expect. (Excuse me if there is such a thread , but i didn't find it).

14. Before 11 Feb, before season ends.

15. - Shadowmourne will have a long questline. On blackrock aswell?

- Players on ignore list won't be matched on your team. Hope this is a joke

First ... 6789 Last