View Poll Results: Solo queue format

Voters
373. You may not vote on this poll
  • Melee + Caster + Healer

178 47.72%
  • Double DPS + Healer

195 52.28%
  1. As long as we don't know if soloq and 3s gonna be merged we can also not tell if soloq will harm or benefit the 3s bracket.

In case of a merge between soloq and 3s we will have a always active 3s bracket and I guess thats what u want Auren, right?
    Such a activety in the 3s bracket would be impossible to achieve w/o soloq.
    So in the end the 3s bracket could vastly benefit from soloq.

Imo the best solution would be to merge soloq and 3s and then give the exact same rewards for them.
    3s teams have to put effort into searching for team mates but get the setup of their choice in return.
    Soloq players can queue immediately but due to suboptimal comps they will have a harder time to climb the ladder than 3s teams.
    So in the end when I compare effort and gain of both brackets then I guess its fair when both get the same rewards if the brackets are merged.

Anyway, the goal of cross realm should be to have ONE big and fat 3s bracket across all wotlk realms.
    If 3s and soloq remain seperated brackets then I don't see the purpose of the whole cross realm arena implementation in the first place. 3s would remain dead and ppl that play soloq on Blackrock would only face ppl of their own realm. So if this was the case then only 2s would benefit from cross realm and its the only bracket where more activity isn't really needed...
    Edited: December 8, 2018

2. I completely agree with what Jakkre has said above. The goal of crossrealm is mainly to help make the 3s bracket across all realms more active. By merging ques between 3's and soloq across all servers (but keeping the soloq bracket as a separate entity) we can increase the activity in 3s and offer high competition in another bracket other than 2s. Big ++ for him.

3. @Malaco
    Is it decided yet if soloq gonna be merged with 3s or only duoq?
    Guess that would be important to know for the further discussion.
    It has not been decided yet.

Hello will the ladders for all three servers be merged into one giant ladder? Or will the current system remain the same where there are 3 separate ladders, one for each realm?

Also, if you are going to merge the ques between Soloq and 3s (which I think could be a good thing for the server) you have to set soloq as 2 random dps + healer. Otherwise, if Soloq is switched to MCH, cleave teams will just dominate the ladder.
    The ladders will get merged into one big ladder

Hopefully I didn't miss this somewhere, but. This doesn't mean there is going to be a transmog wipe does it? Just wondering if I should straight up stop working on my transmog for the next few days if that's the case, or contemplate my wasted time or something.
    Its likely since we're most likely will change how the transmog system works like.
    there will be polls up on the stream regarding what system we will use.

4. Its likely since we're most likely will change how the transmog system works like.
    there will be polls up on the stream regarding what system we will use.
    Does this mean removal of the transmog appearance or also removal of items in inventory?

5. Does this mean removal of the transmog appearance or also removal of items in inventory?
    Nothing is confirmed but it would mean inventory wipe (NOT PVP/PVE GEAR FROM VENDORS).
    I will give more info tomorrow on stream

6. Nothing is confirmed but it would mean inventory wipe.
    Malaco, don't do a Thanos on us... this is very serious!
    I have been building my furtune for a LONG time, iam literally Warren Buffett of Blackrock.

I have currently:
    120+ [Trasnmog Tokens]
    550+ [Arena Cases] stored in 6 Guild Tabs.
    Tons of [Case Credits]
    Multiple copys of ALL Legendary rare transmog drops.

Are you saying you will snap your fingers and wipe out everything? #StopThanos

Spoiler: Show

Atleast give us a compensation, like a NPC to swap those items for something good in the new system...
    Edited: December 9, 2018

7. how do you deal with reputation rings Icecrown Citadel , on other realms just killing easy farm kill mobs ,
    can
    can they return http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50198 on Blackrock?
    Edited: December 10, 2018

8. After stream:
    1. Rewards for amount of games/wins played in 3v3. Each 10-50 games/wins in real 3v3 you get something. Its gonna force not top players to queue more. Example : first 50 games in 3v3 = custom title Shinta the KappaPrde , first 1000 games in 3v3 = custom title Arena Gangster Shinta. You can make this or another titles/other rewards to be given away immediatly and they wipe when season ends. They will only show how active player in a specific seadon.

2.What do u think about fixing classes who can get matched with ech other in soloq? Remove not playable comps. It will turn soloq into more 3v3 style and less scirmish style.

3.So tmog on char will be removed and tmog in bag will not be removed. Does it mean that in order to save my favourite tmog now i need to put it in bag and use some random tmog till this change come live. And then use my old tmog from bag wbich i saved this way. Am i correct?

9. @Malaco
    I am surprised it hasn't been asked yet, but will the ".u" commands stay after the core change? And if not, how are you planning to replace them?
    I really hope you're not planning to make these features cost money.

10. There will be no commands on new core. Things might be added with NPC.

Also Malaco kindly dont forget about morphs

11. There will be no commands on new core. Things might be added with NPC.

I think byebye morphs :(

12. There will be no commands on new core. Things might be added with NPC.

"Might be added" is not an answer, such an important thing has to be perfectly clarified.

Also, @Malaco
    How exactly are you planning to compensate for the lower flush frequency? While being understandable in a context of the core change, one flush per week is hardly compatible with a concept of a "fun" PvP realm, since getting the full gear in such conditions will take months for the majority of the player base.
    So, are you going to lower the prices? If so, by what amount?
    And other question which just popped in my mind is, will it be possible to transmog items to items with different item type? For example, dagger to sword etc. And will the options to hide certain gear pieces be gone with the new scroll system?
    I feel like a lot needs to be clarified.

13. Seems like the poll is 50/50.
    We just had Meele/Caster/Healer aka Thundercleave non-stop for a lot of months, keep Double DPS + Healer for a while now...

14. Seems like the poll is 50/50.
    We just had Meele/Caster/Healer aka Thundercleave non-stop for a lot of months, keep Double DPS + Healer for a while now...
    just forbid , rmp .thunder, dk+sham+heal

15. Solo queue format: Melee + Caster + Healer seems like a good idea, but in fact that would result in destroying the diversity of setups.
    50% setups will war-ele-hpal/dc pri, 30% dk-ele-hpal/dc and 20% for other comps.
    I saw the same situation on another server. It was not good. Please don't make the same mistake.
    Edited: December 10, 2018

First ... 34567 ... Last