1. Coin System / Trade System

Hi there,

let's start with this..THIS:

"Over the years, we slowly changed these systems to lower any chances of players abusing the system. These newest changes will hopefully nullify those chances but lower the restrictions that the systems have. The changes are the following:

• Coins obtained through the trading system enter a pool of locked coins for 72 hours
    • Coins received through gifting now enter a pool of locked coins for 72 hours"

In simple words, coins received through the trading system are not to be used IN THE TRADING SYSTEM, the very place they came from for 72 hours, because after 72 hours you will not abuse, your mind changes like that and stops you from abusing. Learned that in 6th grade biology.

So I sold a character for 400 coins, you have taxed me 60 coins (5% tax of 400 coins is 20 coins, but I guess math is not someone's strong suit) for no reason at all, like you did me a favor or something and then you lock my coins from the trade system for THREE DAYS, when you don't even offer everything from the trade section in the store section.

Question: Why do you treat your users like criminals with these restrictions?

You claim to have decent developers and yet they can't write you a script that'll show which coins come from where and an automatic system will decide to lock them or not for investigation (such as being gifted 700 coins after you just bought them for 25 euros from some shady fella via paypal).

Every option, every step you take through the website, every box you tick is benching you for 72 hours, like you are in a non-trusty list and the FBI and Interpol has to do a background check on you before allowing you to continue.

Guess Jesus had the wrong box checked, because apparently even he had to wait for 72 hours to rise from the dead (I've heard).

Proceed with the copy/paste answer, the "we don't owe you an explanation" answer, topic removal, staff disrespect forum ban..etc, because that's a violation (unlike a month ago, when in Tanaris (Icecrown server) this dude hit a friend of mine with an item from Cataclysm for 32 290 424 Nature damage, 290 609 438 Overkill and is still playing, even tho he was reported with a screenshot - that's legit gameplay, no hax involved or anything, pure skill).

Kind regards,

me
    Edited: December 3, 2018