1. Fury warrior rage starving?

As stated, BiS fury warrior rage starving, seems pretty common nowadays.. Something we don't know?

2 friends of mine, also BiS, rage starves a ton on some fights and on some fights he has basically 100% uptime on rage,, i'm using 3/5 Unbridled Wrath and i starve alot lately
    They use 2/5 on one and 5/5 on one and they still starve aswell

Anyone has any info? Cuz it can't be that RNG to have rage,,

2. If you macroed Heroic Strike to all your abilities there is a high chance you will rage starve.
    Dont do that.
    Only monkeys do that.

Also, only monkeys spec into 5/5 Unbridled Wrath.
    You shouldnt spec it at all if you ask me, since its completely useless.
    I dont know if you read the talent but its a chance on hit to give you 1 aditional rage.
    1/100 rage.
    1 rage point.
    1 as in 1 banana for 1 monkey.
    Its a really bad talent.
    It wont help you with rage at all.
    Never.

On a serious note, just use separate buttons for Cleave and HS and dont use them if you have less than 57 rage and you are about to do BT and WW.

3. If you macroed Heroic Strike to all your abilities there is a high chance you will rage starve.
    Dont do that.
    Only monkeys do that.

Also, only monkeys spec into 5/5 Unbridled Wrath.
    You shouldnt spec it at all if you ask me, since its completely useless.
    I dont know if you read the talent but its a chance on hit to give you 1 aditional rage.
    1/100 rage.
    1 rage point.
    1 as in 1 banana for 1 monkey.
    Its a really bad talent.
    It wont help you with rage at all.
    Never.

On a serious note, just use separate buttons for Cleave and HS and dont use them if you have less than 57 rage and you are about to do BT and WW.
    Me myself don't use 5/5, he's trying it to find out if it's worth it or nah, i only got HS bind to BT i think, nothing else but i'll test some things, i'll let u know what i find out

4. Unbind HS from BT ASAP, as BT is used on CD. That's your problem right there.

5. Unbind HS from BT ASAP, as BT is used on CD. That's your problem right there.
    I don't spamclick BT doe, i watch the rage but i'll try a few things

6. I don't spamclick BT doe, i watch the rage but i'll try a few things
    You could try "Anger Management" in Arms tree... it gives about as much rage as 3,5 points in "Unbridled Wrath".

7. I dont know if you guys tryed playing Fury Warrior, but from what i saw, 1 rage will never make a difference.
    Both Unbidled Wrath and Anger Management are useless duo to the fact that your rage jumps from 0-40 or 0-80 or 0-100.
    Most of the times, when you crit fully raid buffed as BiS, you go from 0 to 100.
    The only way you rage starve is if you have 2 misses in a row, or 2 glancing hits in a row and you spammed the hell out of HS + BT + WW.
    In both bad rng cases, 1 rage point wont help you at all. So, with that, both UW and AM are useless talent points for Fury Warrior.

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/talents
    These talents are the best, unless your raid needs you to keep demo shout on the target (you could go for 0/2 Booming Voice and 3/5 Commanding Presence aswell).
    In that case you should go for:
    https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#LGb...0eRVkAo:oMGVoz

8. I dont know if you guys tryed playing Fury Warrior, but from what i saw, 1 rage will never make a difference.
    Both Unbidled Wrath and Anger Management are useless duo to the fact that your rage jumps from 0-40 or 0-80 or 0-100.
    Most of the times, when you crit fully raid buffed as BiS, you go from 0 to 100.
    The only way you rage starve is if you have 2 misses in a row, or 2 glancing hits in a row and you spammed the hell out of HS + BT + WW.
    In both bad rng cases, 1 rage point wont help you at all. So, with that, both UW and AM are useless talent points for Fury Warrior.

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/talents
    These talents are the best, unless your raid needs you to keep demo shout on the target (you could go for 0/2 Booming Voice and 3/5 Commanding Presence aswell).
    In that case you should go for:
    https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#LGb...0eRVkAo:oMGVoz
    Yes, I agree that there are better talents than those two. But Anger Management has some niche uses. It also slows rage decay allowing you to start any fight wit full rage bar (ik, 1 AA, but guaranteed no need to worry about bad luck glancing) If I wanted a talent to help with rage I woul take this one.

About talents... I prefer having 5/5 commanding shout over improved cleave. (~400 dmg per target = max 1more Cleave per add wave is worth less, than iproved health for whole raid imho)