1. Coins Gear

Hi this is the thing, im creating a feral druid and i have 56 coins (2 bis items) what should i buy? 2 trinkets bis? or 1 trinket and the polearm? i hope u can help me ppl

2. yeah I would say Sharpened Twilight Scale (heroic) and Oathbinder (heroic) as your most important two items.

3. are u sure that is better oathbrinder than 2 trinkets?, can u explain me why u think it is better like that

4. He’s right.

It’s better to obtain Oathbinder HC and Sharpened Twilight Scale HC as those are two LAST items you can obtain in game theoretically. Your 2nd Trinket is Deathbringers Will which drops on the 4th boss of Icecrown Citadel in 25-man mode meaning you’ll have a chance at it even throuigh a pug raid, on the other hand Oathbinder HC is LK 25 HC loot and STS HC is Halion 25HC Loot, both much harder to obtain than DBW.

Also, Oathbinder HC on it’s own is bigger dps/stat boost than DBW HC or any other trinket. What we’ve said applies if you’re starting fresh and don’t have any other weapon, but if you already a have a good/decent weapon, you’d go for both trinkets. An example of that would be having Bloodfall n/hc - Distant Land n/hc - Wrath weap for PvP. If that’s the case, then it’s pretty clear you need to get better trinkets.
    Edited: December 4, 2018

5. ow ok, look i have too 18 points to buy maybe the stave called "Dreambinder" it costs 18 points on store, or maybe get the oathbrinder and STS with coins and to buy trinket called "Comet´s Trail" with 18 points on store, what u think is the best choice?

and just for info, in my guild right now, everyweek we kill LK25nm so, its easy to obtain oathbrinder(normal), i hope u can help me bro!

6. No, I would not take any of those.

I’d pick: Oathbinder HC, Sharpened Twilight Scale HC and from the point shop: Banner of Victory. That point shop trinket is pretty good for Feral and should get you going until you get your chance for DBW.

I can’t help you make those decisions. Farming ICC 25 normal means also that you will soon farm 25HC and that you have a good chance on DBW normal/heroic. If LK 25 is doable for your guild, Halion should be too. Those are decisions you need to make.

If I was you, I’d do what I stated above.

7. ok mate, thanks for ur help, im going to buy oathbrinder and STS with coins and banner with points, thanks a lot!

8. ok mate, thanks for ur help, im going to buy oathbrinder and STS with coins and banner with points, thanks a lot!

You’re welcome!