1. someone get me banded and i don't do anything

hello i get banded for no reason and i don't know how i get banded they said for coins but i never buy coins from anyone just someone in game send it to me by gift so is that need to get banded for it and the char i already sold it when i use coins on it so the char is not in my account any more and the coins are gift already from someone in game as gift i play this company from molten and arena turmaneter i am with you from very long time is that a reason to banded me ?!! and i have more than 700$ or euro please let me know why i get banded there's no reason and i don't do anything i follow the rules

that only i know now that lvl 1 char was /w me if i need coins like gift and i will be shock for it i said sure if you want to gift me i am fine with it ofc so he said i will be Surprise for it after he sent i back to him he was already offline and now i know what he mean when he said Surprise he Surprise me now when i get banded i am sure this is a plane from someone i have problem with and they are a lot from my guild and other people and he said to me he know me but he won't let me know are him

i didn't do anything i swear i have 4 chars on icecrown 2 chars on lordean 2 chars on outland 1 char on nerthern cata 1 geared char on blackrock (pvp one)

i can't play without this chars for someone he do plane to banded me he said he want to gift me and he know me but he just run what i didn't do anytthing vs rules

2. Make a ban appeal using support system on website here.

3. Your account has been terminated due to Coin Theft / RMT Trade

how many band days ?
    Edited: December 4, 2018

4. Your account has been terminated due to Coin Theft / RMT Trade

how many band days ?

5. Terminated means it's permanent ban.