1. #1 in que

I have been #1 in the Que to log in for over an hour now, is this normal?

2. finally got in with almost 2 hour long que at #1, just a long que today.

3. When you've been waiting for 2 hours, 500 players or more jumped in front of you because they donated $10 for lifetime fast access (no queuing). That's why you had to wait that long.

4. Also counter is often glitchy, that might be the case as well.

I suggest that you donate the minimum amount of $ if you can so you can skip the queue. It's also nice to support the game that you're playing.

5. How much do you have to donate to skip the que

6. How much do you have to donate to skip the que
    Any amount.

7. Kind of. Any donation will allow you skip queue, minimum amount being €10.

8. This sucks so much, jeez why dont they just make another icecrown server i waited 5h in that fckin queue where was 2k ppl and still didnt get in. And.... paying for getting first in queue is nonsence, i better get legit wow and pay every month for some really exclusive content not this buggy game server

9. This sucks so much, jeez why dont they just make another icecrown server i waited 5h in that fckin queue where was 2k ppl and still didnt get in. And.... paying for getting first in queue is nonsence, i better get legit wow and pay every month for some really exclusive content not this buggy game server
    Then have fun there instead of in our "buggy game server."

10. This is a new kind of complaint about the queue I've seen yet.

11. This sucks so much, jeez why dont they just make another icecrown server i waited 5h in that fckin queue where was 2k ppl and still didnt get in. And.... paying for getting first in queue is nonsence, i better get legit wow and pay every month for some really exclusive content not this buggy game server
    Sorry to dissapoint you, but there is nothing "exclusive" in retail xD
    been there nearly at every expansion, still coming back for wotlk cause it's best expansion ever and warmane is only stable server for so many years.
    10 euro for such quality is really not much, probably you spend 3x more on beer weekly, and here u get permanent queue skip for only 10 euro when they need to pay server every month and that is only part of whole server cost.
    Edited: January 7, 2019